1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama's Next Stop: Latin America...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by lewpac, Apr 12, 2009.

1. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The "apologizer and Chiefs" next stop is Latin America, beginning this Thursday in Mexico.

During his world tour to denounce the U.S. and beg for forgiveness for all our past crimes and ills, Mexico is tailor made for the next "guilt de jour" stop. I'm sure he'll cower in guilt and ask forgiveness that we even have a border at all, and that if not for Americans being drug addicts, that all the Mexican drug runners wouldn't be "forced" into action. Every Mexican in jail in America for whatever crime will be immediately released and free to remain in whatever town they were incarcerated in.

He may even make the grand gesture of giving Texas and California back to Mexico, where they rightfully belong, because it was "taken and stolen" by force from Mexico in the first place. Greedy, evil American land barons had no right to take the land anyway.

Next stop: Russia.

Theres a buffet and bottomless pit of apologies and American guilt to be had with those folks........................starting with a big,fat "we're sorry" for the cold war. Don't forget to ask forgiveness for Alaska ending up in the U.S. due to a con-job land deal, and duping the Russians "corporate style" out of land that they rightfully should own. Obama, don't forget to bad-mouth Ronald Reagan for the way he treated the Soviet Union. Reagan wasn't gracious or kind to them in the slightest. He was much to harsh and "cowboy" with them.

Next stop: Japan.

Oh boy, this is the "mother load" for the "I'm sorry for America and Chief" guy. He should just give them Hawaii to make up for Hiroshima and Nagasaki! Apologize for winning WW2 and tell them we're sorry for baiting them into the attack on Pearl Harbor. There simply MUST be a reason that the U.S. was to blame for that, because there's NO WAY another country is responsible for ANY conflict they may have with America. NO WAY!!
    Don't forget to take a swipe and George H.W. Bush for having the audacity to fly bomber planes during WW2.

Next stop: Africa.

Don't get me started...........................
  2. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,784 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    you forgot the apology now due to the Somalian Merchant Marine "organizers":eek:

.......but maybe a tax refund will suffice....
  3. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wonder what his gifts are. Maybe some socks and a few blenders.
  4. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Let me guess...Cuba and Venezuela.