1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama's Speech (Recap)

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Vintage, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,904 Messages
    656 Likes Received
    I am the candidate of change. What change I'll bring you, I don't know. But I figure if I say change enough, you will believe me. Now in unison, like sheep, change, change, bah, bah, change, bah, change.

I promise to bring economic change, foreign change, and spare change. Do you have spare change? Good. Because you'll need it when I raise taxes to foot the bill for my programs. Socia.....err....My economic policies call for free health care. Not sure how I'll pay for it, but I imagine at some point I will talk to economic experts and they'll figure it out. All I have to do is sign on the dotted line (hell, even Bush can do that. Though he did sign it upside down once).

(It should be noted that during his speech, he did legitimately call out the Bush administration for its spending.... at which point I nearly died laughing. Pot. Meet Kettle.)

I promise to end our dependency on foreign oil with the help of my magical wand. And by wand of course, I mean Bill Clinton's staff. Hillary ain't using it anyway....

I will create jobs in America by raising minimum wage and taxes. Its been proven scientifically that raising taxes + raising minimum wage = job creation; proven by scientists studying science and stuff.

McCain will fail. Look at Bush. He failed. We now have $4 a gallon for gas, global warming, permanent bases in Iraq, and Sasquatch threatening ANWR. Additionally, public perception of Bush is low. Both here and overseas. Bush has been a failure. We cannot afford to re-elect President Bus.....errr.... elect John McCain.

I will bring change.

Change and unity.

Unity and Change.

Obama '08

McCain saw this speech and was pissed. He was ready to give a speech in response, but fortunately, his aids came to the rescue. They gave him some warm milk and put him down for his nap.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    You're pretty good at satire Vintage. Nice job.
  3. PosterChild

PosterChild New Member

2,027 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pretty good stuff.
  4. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kudos, very well done:bow:
    Vote for Change! The Change, as it turns out be, one giant heaping big pile of dung, sadly it appears there's quite a few among us, overwhelmed in it.
    As the saying goes
    "If it sounds to good to be true it usually is"
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,044 Messages
    3,280 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2:

I eagerly await a McCain one.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Read the very last line. He's napping.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

60,044 Messages
    3,280 Likes Received
    I'll wait till he wakes up and drinks his ensure.:D
  8. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,586 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    Obama has to dumb down his message so his supporters will be able to understand him. And Obama supporters don't care about details such as how to pay for anything. All those Obama supporters want to hear is the "rich" will pay for it. Free health care, free food stamps, free gas, free cable tv, free rent, free tuition, free love, free abortions, etc. The rich will pay for it. Democrats know their only chance to win is to bribe their base voters with promises of money later.
  9. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What's amazing is the millions, who are asleep at the wheel, by not reading between Obama's lines. Change for the sake of Change, where do I get in line.
    it's got to be better then Bush, IS IT REALLY! Wake up
  10. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,972 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    We can burn dung for fuel...This guy is a genius !
  11. BrAinPaiNt

60,044 Messages
    3,280 Likes Received
    We can?!?!?!

Hot darn, I got plenty of dung.:laugh2:
  12. PosterChild

PosterChild New Member

2,027 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Finally- we agree on something. I love to find commonality.
  13. BrAinPaiNt

60,044 Messages
    3,280 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Just so you know...I am not a monopoly on this site.:D
  14. PosterChild

PosterChild New Member

2,027 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I was just messing with you. That line was too easy to not jump on...
  15. BrAinPaiNt

60,044 Messages
    3,280 Likes Received
    Funny thing is we would not have to drill in Alaska, we could get all the BS we need in DC to fuel the world.:D