1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Offical Camaro Specs released today 7/21

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by the kid 05, Jul 21, 2008.

1. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received

[IMG]

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/explorecamaro/gallery/

I'm a kid in a candy shop :D
  2. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,722 Messages
    634 Likes Received
    Well, GM will still be in business at that time. How soon until GM is in bankruptcy? They are blowing through $500 mil to $1 billion/month in cash. At that rate bankruptct is looming in 2010. GM better sell a lot of Camaros.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,933 Messages
    998 Likes Received
    So, you going for the SS, Kid?

Have the come out with pricing yet?
  4. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Most likely just read they axed the Z/28 :(, but prices are most likely coming out round the september 19th-21st Camaro/Firebird gathering at the brick yard

more details aboot the gathering: http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561301

GM wont go bankrupt (i believe)
  5. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,219 Messages
    367 Likes Received
    That gas mileage is a bit disappointing. At the auto show a couple years ago they said it was going to get around 30 MPG highway. Guess they were a big extreme with their estimates. Pricing is the key factor on whether or not we get one. It will be a SS or nothing though. I went v6 on the Mustang as that's all we could afford at the time. Won't do it again, even though the V6 Camaro is equal (probably better since Chevy has a tendency to understate hp) to the Mustang GT. I really wish they offered 2-tone paint jobs too. Also kind of bummed they used a slightly less powerful engine for the SS automatics. I simply hate driving stick.

Had not heard anything about them canceling the Z28, just thought it was coming out a year later or so? They are supposedly using the concept for the z28 for Bumblebee in the Transformers sequel. Looks very, very nice. A nice mean look to it.