1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Official Blame Jerry Jones Thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ManicDepressiveMan

ManicDepressiveMan Member

753 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    :bow:
  2. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,890 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    That's an insult to Dan Snyder. At least Dan was smart enough to get a better GM and coach after his failures.
  3. garrett316

garrett316 5 against 1 Zone Supporter

2,609 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    The team is built from the outside in, and that fault resides with the GM, because that is no way to build a team. Yes, Dez is a wonderful talent, and Carr and Claiborne have helped rebulid a porous secondary. Sean Lee and Bruce Carter are a nice start to shoring up the middle on D. But the rest of this team is soft up the middle. Jay Ratliff is getting older, but we have no take charge bad mofo d-lineman. The safeties are all jags. The o-line cripples any attempt at a legitimate ground game.

When theye shore up the trenches, this team will start to turn the corner. If the trenches are continually neglected, the team will continue to be mediocre or worse.
  4. Cas2800

Cas2800 Member

383 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Haha!!! on the ticket they had a caller call in and say that a fan at the game was chanting "No More Jerry.....No More Jerry..." Jerry had him removed from the stadium because people started yelling it with him.

They also said they recieved T-shirts that say "FireJerry.com"

HaHa!!
  5. Novacek84

Novacek84 Well-Known Member

1,274 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    We can only hope this is a start of a movement similar to saveourchiefs.com started by the Chiefs fan base. Check it out if you aren't aware of it:

http://www.saveourchiefs.com
  6. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hell I would buy one of those before I put a penny in that idiot jerry Jones pocket.:banghead:
  7. Cowboy_Shawn

Cowboy_Shawn Active Member

590 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    This is the correct answer.

But unfortunately there are too many fans out there who are willing to continue to hand over money for Jerry's crappy product.

So get used to more seasons like this going forward. In actuality I'm projecting a steep drop off in a couple of years as guys like Witten and Ware begin their decline.
  8. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh, I am. Trust me. The Steelers game will be 3/4 Steelers fans. Watch.
  9. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,980 Messages
    1,049 Likes Received
    I blame Jerry for hiring that loser who supervises player strength and conditioning. Injuries are a part of the game but there are way too many bumps and bruises keeping key players from contributing.

I may be in the minority but I am still of the opinion that DT and WR are major needs in the draft. Ratliff and Austin are quality players but they spend way too much time in the training room.
  10. Cowboy_Shawn

590 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    This was obvious heading into last offseason and the offseason prior to that.

It's ridiculous how Jerry and Stephen are so eager to extend injury-prone players and flash in the pan players.

Austin has one big year. Contract extension.

Scandrick has one strong year. Contract extension.

MBIII has a strong year. Contract extension.

Barry Church gets off to a solid start to the season. Contract extension.

Doug Free has one good year. Contract extension.

The list goes on and on.

They're always having to work around bad contracts. Yet they never learn.
  11. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They're as reactionary as fans when it comes to players.
  12. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,451 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    i blame you jerry for not being totally inept. you are good enough for .500 and that gives you hope for the future. this should be your last chance at trying to prove youre a football guy. next year hand over the reings to somebody else and just enjoy the ride. no need to prove you belong. we'll petition the league to induct you to the HOF. stephen can put your name in the ROH. well retire your smacking grinn but please hang em up. pretty please?
  13. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,111 Messages
    1,884 Likes Received
    The $30m of dead money for this year's cap is testament to that. Talk about a handicap -- the Cowboys have essentially 1/4 of the cap wiped away due to bad contracts.
  14. ThePlaymaker14

ThePlaymaker14 Member

79 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ACCOUNTABILITY is the key word here.

This place from the top down has ZERO of it. The owner/GM cant even do his job right!! And as Bradie James said its a trickle down from there. Players are not having to work for contract extensions. They get treated like kings running out of the tunnels and making grand entrances. JERRYs guys get 1,2,3,4,5 chances. We need a constant flow of young, hungry guys. Not old guys who know theyre getting paid regardless.

This whole organization has turned into a circus. The stadium, owner, players, dancers, everything theyve turned this team to is a joke. I'm almost embarrassed to say this team is MY team at times. It's pathetic the Jets may be the only bigger joke of an organization right now in the NFL. Welcome to Jerry World where Wins dont matter just as long as you buy some Victoria Secret.
  15. Cowboy_Shawn

590 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    Jimmy Johnson: "It's a country club atmosphere."
  16. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Well-Known Member

1,037 Messages
    171 Likes Received
  17. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Exactly. When I want to really depress myself, I think about how the one owner who might have matched Jerry's egotistical desire for control finally gave in and hired two proven football men to run his operation.

How sad is that?
  18. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

10,149 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    Snyder finally stepped back and hired a GM and Shanahan who completely schooled Garret today.

Jerry shows no signs of doing that again anytime soon. He has his palace/stadium.
  19. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,947 Messages
    7,694 Likes Received
    What we really need is a Facebook status update to spread the word that we want Jerry fired. Who's going to start it?
  20. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,661 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Well I have refused to buy anything Cowboys related for a while now, although there are some things that I want like another jumpsuit or golf stuff.

I just refuse to line Jerry's pockets, and if I saw him I would probably punch him in tha throat.

He is one man that needs security.