1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Official Game Thread - Giants

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hostile, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,181 Messages
    599 Likes Received
    Had Witten caught that last ball, he would have gone over 1000 yards. That my friends was the only highlight of the season, individual achievments by Witten and JuJo.
  2. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

8,153 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    I hate Dat and Dexter.
  3. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,913 Messages
    376 Likes Received
    Tyke, you and all those like you just refuse to get it, it isn't about ONE GAME, its about THE FUTURE OF THIS FRANCHISE.

Parcells is about winning NOW. Period. He doesn't give a rip about 5 years from now.

That is my point, the Giants have a future, we have nothing at the most important position in football and our head coach did nothing to prepare Henson EVEN when the situation, like tonight, BEGGED HIM to play a young player.

That is plain stupid, and I don't give a rip what anyone says to the contrary.
  4. T-New41

T-New41 Shut 'em Down

2,227 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thank God this awful season is finally over.

Here's hoping for a productive off-season and draft...
  5. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,616 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    it helped Jerry Jones stole Haley from the 49'ers and drafted Kevin Smith that year..
  6. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,566 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    Absolutely disgusting... offense, defense, ST, everyone... to let a rookie QB show you up and win the game with less than a minute left... those guys should just give their game checks up to charity because they definately did not earn them tonight. This ranks up there with the Houston loss 2 years ago...
  7. Bobo

Bobo New Member

911 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I look at it this way....it was win/win situation. A win always brings a smile, but a loss still brings a smile because our draft pick is better. I couldn't have been too upset either way.
  8. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,725 Messages
    135 Likes Received
    Hey, as long as it doesn't include more players like B. James that just give up big plays, I'm fine with it.
  9. DefendeR

DefendeR Benched

710 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well boys and girls,once again a game is put on the hands of the "defense" and they once again died up to its reputation.
  10. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Our D hasn't had a stop all year........why did I think they would do it now............... :banghead:
  11. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,046 Messages
    476 Likes Received

Of course, he's interested in winning NOW. And that same desire is what will drive him to win next season, and the next and the next after that.

Besides, Parcells knows better than you whether Henson is ready.

That's the plain truth, and I don't give a rip what anyone says to the contrary. :D
  12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,262 Messages
    2,823 Likes Received
    Boy the pain from losing this game is a real throwback isn't it? I feel like we lost a playoff game or something. Maybe we have to realize how bad we really are to realize how much we need to fix.

What a kick to the groin!!!
  13. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Yes indeed.............this loss hurts.

Man do we have alot of fixing to do.................
  14. DoomsDayD

DoomsDayD Active Member

1,512 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Thank god my cable modem service went out here in comcast land because i believe i would have been banned tonight for foul language after watching this disgrace.
  15. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,583 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I did'nt get to see the last quarter, what was the final score?