1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Official W\L predictions?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rynochop, Aug 26, 2013.

1. pugilist

pugilist dwarecwby311

2,362 Messages
    380 Likes Received
    9-7 and a wildcard berth.

make it to NFC Champ game and lose
  2. TheRomoSexual

TheRomoSexual Well-Known Member

2,413 Messages
    856 Likes Received
    10 wins, loss in the NFC Championship game.
    Muhast likes this.
  3. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,388 Messages
    113 Likes Received
    Takes more than 1 year for Monte Kiffin to fix this d ... 7-9.
  4. CrownCowboy

CrownCowboy Active Member

350 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    I don't think think we'll beat the Broncos or the Packers at home. I'm not thrilled about playing the Saints in New Orleans either. We haven't proven that we can beat the Giants at home, but I'll go ahead and hope that we can go .500 in the division. That's 6 losses right there. I think we'll have a hard time beating Chicago in December and Detroit halfway through the season.

With that being said, I'll go with 7-9. As mentioned, injuries will play a big role as with any team and hopefully we'll get some calls and bounces during the season for a change. I'm always excited this time of year and hopefully we can finally get consistent at home and string some wins together against the likes of the Broncos and Saints.
  5. coogrfan

coogrfan Well-Known Member

1,406 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Imo the absolute best case scenario for this team is 10-11 wins, and that's if everything breaks our way. A couple of injuries at the wrong spots and we could easily be looking at 6-10...or worse. Given that, I'll assume avg luck and call for another.500 season.
  6. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Active Member

825 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    7-9. With this OL, we can't do any better. Romo will miss a couple of games because of the horrible Guard/Tackle combo not protecting him.
    Loses:
    Giants (1)
    Redskins (2)
    Eagles (1)
    Packers
    Bears
    Broncos
    Saints
    Vikings.
    Even after this 7-9 finish, Garrett will NOT be fired, which I will be fine with.
  7. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member

3,191 Messages
    1,120 Likes Received
  8. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,822 Messages
    1,081 Likes Received
    8-8
    Unfortunately, seems like small mistakes haunt this team.
  9. pacy

pacy 82 WITTEN 82

221 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    Giants W
    @Chiefs W
    Rams W
    @Chargers L (we won't win 4 in a row)
    Broncos W (the L against the Chargers will motivate us even more against the Broncos)
    Redskins L (after glorious win against Broncos we come back to earth against the Redskins)
    @Eagles W
    @Lions W
    Vickings W
    @Saints L
    @Giants L
    Raiders W
    @Bears W
    Packers L
    @redskins L
    Eagles W

10-6
  10. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,076 Messages
    265 Likes Received
  11. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,680 Messages
    139 Likes Received
  12. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

4,621 Messages
    243 Likes Received
    Our special teams return coverage units are horrid. Our special teams kick returners are both horrid and completely stupid in decision making. That will be the downfall of the team, in the end. We'll lose 2 games we should have won because of ST crappiness.

Ergo, 8-8.
  13. footballnflstyle

footballnflstyle Member

62 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    these cowboys better win the 1st game at home against the giants,or this board will explode..all hope will be gone!! fans will say same ol cowboys!!
  14. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

517 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    So your the guy who was in the Lux box cleaning Jerry's glasses?
    Just kidding.... however you care to make a friendly wager? You take 12-4, I'll take 8-8 and whoever's closest wins. If you win, I'll tag anything you want on my tag line for a month and vice versa if I win?
  15. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,787 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    I cant lie im saying 10-6 now. But if they lose 1 of their first 2 games I will be having mind changes. Not kidding. Lol I was pissed and lost faith after the seahawks game last year. But I still watch just with no optimism.
  16. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Listen, I have 3,200+ messages and a 2.5% "like" percentage (which would be even higher if they had "likes" prior to this year!), compared to your paltry 430 message/1.4% like percentage. Frankly, you should put whatever I want you to put on your sig line, regardless. We live in a society of classes, buddy boy. Now I'm not saying that there won't be a day when you and I can have this discussion, but today is not that day. You keep posting clever stuff, you keep raking in those "likes" and eating your vitamins, and maybe you'll get your shot, kid.
  17. ClarenceDarrow

ClarenceDarrow Member

44 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    11-7. 10-6 in the regular season, win against either the Bears or New Orleans in wild card weekend, and then a loss to the Packers or Seahawks the week after.
  18. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Active Member

370 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Is this supposed to be some kind chest thumping thing? You sound like a high school girl telling the world that she has more facebook likes than anyone else
  19. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Posts like this are not going to get you your first "like" from me, mister! P.S. You avatar pic is all pixelated. Sharpen up your game, buddy.
  20. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    7-9 to 9-7.

Some of you counting a W in December, on a Monday night at Soldier Field should do some reconsidering.