1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ok, Got it Done! My Cowboys War Room

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 27, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
  2. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    so rs12 did you see my video war room?
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    No one will ever question your love and passion for the Cowboys.

Nice job.
  4. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Thanks buddy :)
  5. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,576 Messages
    716 Likes Received

There is no equal............
  6. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,890 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    :hammer:

Joe is the biggest Cowboys fan I've ever seen. Great job buddy.
  7. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    thanks guys :)
  8. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,576 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    Thank-you, Joe.
  9. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Dang, Joe, Jerry really needs to get you to a game. Someone should send this to him and I bet he'd be impressed.

You have some really cool old newspaper articles and magazines, too. I bet as good a collection as almost anyone.

How's your health lately, you doing okay?
  10. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Doing better buddy, yeah that would be real nice someone gets that to jerry jones and he lets me go to a game, meet some players, as well as jerry, stephen and jason.

I had a bunch more buddy but threw some of them away. Remember the old dallas cowboys magazines by sports something, their a collectors item now. I had all of them, and I had like all of the players photographs from cowboys that you purchased, with their signatures. A bunch more stuff, but way back then, I realized Dallas Cowboys football was more important to me than the LORD, so I got rid of some of it. Even had some letters from tex schramn, and a letter from roger staubach, with a black and white photo he sent me throwing to calvin hill i think in a vikings game.

Oh well, I am slowly bringing my war room back up to par with dallas cowboys items as you all saw. Hostile was going to get me something to for my war room but was misplaced Hos said, sigh.

I do know this, Jerry Jones said (told a media writer I am good friends with) that the Dallas Cowboys are well aware who Joe Cates is. Dont know if I should take that as good or bad, but they told this media writer who mentioned me by name that the dallas cowboys are well aware who joe cates is. :confused:
  11. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Your a mad man Joe, warms my heart.

Just a little reminder about the TD jersey. MB4 won the contest and let you have the prize but don't forget who donated it!
  12. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,608 Messages
    87 Likes Received
    Good stuff, Joe.

Really cool to see MB4's Dorsett jersey he gifted to you. Classy move.
  13. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Right buddy, i was excited and nervous doing my war room. But i mentioned you on a draft section remember.

:starspin
  14. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    yeah, i really blew it one yr when a bunch of you were offering to pinch in and get me a dallas cowboys package deal to go to cowboys stadium game my first time (ive been to old cowboys stadium-won tickets to 2 of them). I backed out because I didnt want to ruffle any feathers or upset anyone because a couple of guys were complaining about some of you offering to do that, and that i shouldnt have accepted etc...

But you never know, one of my buddies radio media guy might have tickets again to a cowboys game this yr, and if he does maybe i can win in the contest if he offers that.
  15. cowboyjoe

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    thanks again buddy, did you find out anything on ricky carlsos s/kr from weber international

and do you know if cowboys have shown interest in cody Pearcy, the guy that even parcells talked about on his draft preview? Sure hope cowboys checked him out, since the giants scouts were floored by his speed and cone-shuttle time that beat everyones previous time,