1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ok, So Im Going To The Titans Game Monday

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Jimmie, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This will be my first game ever. Who wants to share with me the secrets to getting autographcs etc. Im gonna get out there real early, have good seats, and would love to get some autographs to hang on the wall...

so to the regulars, especially BrownSugar, fill me in so I dont look like a complete idiot out there. O, and yea, I'd like to get some 8x10's of some of the players, any idea where I can get those? :D
  2. Madzo

Madzo The Gunshow

336 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hate you
  3. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,882 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    You lucky bastid. Have fun. Without us. :eek:
  4. BrownSugar

BrownSugar One Classy Lady

793 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The players park in the Gate 9 area, most of them sign autographs afterwards when they come out, if we win :D ...anyway, you can't miss the area that they come out at, security usually has it roped off.

Hey, I may be going to that game w/Ms. Price, I'll let you know for sure...
  5. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hope your first game experience is better than mine. It was the "pickle juice" game but it was awesome nonetheless. :D I already got my tickets for the eagles cowboys mnf game this year, so it will be my 2nd trip ever to texas stadium.... so here's to you enjoying yours and me mine. :D
  6. Bobo

Bobo New Member

911 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lucky bastard :D I would so love to be at that game.
  7. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing

4,085 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Aw man no, you have to stay home you'll jynx us. :) I bring better karma, I'm going to the November MNF game as well and my last game in Texas Stadium was the one we won against Philly with the bobbled snap at the end of the game.
  8. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    for those wanting to go, i imagine you can still get tickets off ebay.. thats where I got mine and they're some damn good seats! :p
  9. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    btw, wheres the best place to park? I could have bought a parking pass, but they wanted like $20 for it.... :(
  10. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    make sure to take pictures of the best cheerleaders in the league :D
  11. maloy

maloy Drama King

195 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    have a nice time
  12. Dhop

Dhop Member

39 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Blue parking is the best but also most expensive, it's right outside the stadium where all the tailgating goes on!!
  13. BrownSugar

BrownSugar One Classy Lady

793 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What he said!! Also, $20 is cheap for parking, you might as well go for that...cause I think blue parking is like $40, so $20 must be for the red parking...
  14. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,891 Messages
    4,945 Likes Received
    Hey man have a great time. Go early so you can check everything out before the game starts. If your plans allow, try to take the stadium tour. The most important thing of all........fill us in on all the details when you get back!
  15. Meat

Meat New Member

28 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you have a hotel/motel for the night close by, then just walk it and save the $20. There are plenty that are close by. It isn't a long walk. I've did it before, where you have to go under the overpass and that was in the cold, if it's nice out you should be fine. Have fun.
  16. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I live in Ft Worth, so its only like a 30 minute drive for me. Well with the traffic, it will be 45. Plus its a MNF game, should be pretty sweet!!! :D

Just want to get some autographs, the only autograph I've ever gotten was from A-ROD!!!! :p
  17. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,891 Messages
    4,945 Likes Received
    When did he play with the Cowboys? :D
  18. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i didnt say it was a Cowboys autograph..... :eek:
  19. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ok, the game is 1 day away... anything else I should know before my trip to Texas Stadium??

BS - are you going?
  20. Jimmie

Jimmie New Member

374 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    noone with any insider info to share with me? :(