1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Olbermann rips Clinton over Ferraro comments

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Sasquatch, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,500 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    Awash in filth.

LINK
  2. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Olbermann, what a left wing fanatic, can't stand the guy myself,
    It would kill him, if McCain won the election, to be honest this hype over the truth and what is suppose to be politically correct is being way over blown and is not helping Democratic cause.
    I believe that both Democratic nominees are imploding in front of our very eyes.

Good thing no one watches his show or better yet the network
  3. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives. Zone Supporter

7,091 Messages
    121 Likes Received
    What a hypocrite I am, was going to write I never watch that guy, yet I did late last night browsing through the channels (How this guy is allowed to do sports with a politicle agenda is also beyond me).

Anyhow he was talking about some Christian preacher who endorsed McCain and how it will hurt him badly in the general election. He asked a correspondent what he thought and he mentioned it was no different that what has happened lately with Clinton's (black issue) and Obama and his preacher issue. Really said it shouldn't matter in the long run to any of the candidates.

Olbermann went nuts saying there is a BIG difference between the Democratic candidates and McCain's endorsements, but when pressed as to what they were gave no explanation at all and went into Bush bashing.

The guy is a tool, although he is funny and not afraid to not answer a question when pressured...lol.
  4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Overthetopman is the left version of OnotReally.

Both are loud mouthed arrogant buffons who although will hit on something occasionally are usually just out for themselves and ratings.
  5. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I like and watch Olbermann.

He has his agenda and he makes no bones about it or his disgust for Bush...which I agree with.
  6. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,800 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    At least you have finally admited to having an anti-bush agenday :) :laugh2:
  7. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He had to admit it? You couldn't tell w/ every post of his? :laugh2:
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,869 Messages
    2,647 Likes Received
    I've never cared much for him. Dates back to Sportscenter where I felt he was kind of pompous. However, I have to say he was on the money in that.
  9. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I think you need to start looking at Hilary, now my friend, Obama, just got cancelled out, Praise the Lord!
    Do I hear AMEN, say again AMEN
  10. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The difference being that O'Reilly, who your so fond of, does not come out and berate Obama or Hilary, unlike Oberman, who does it everytime with Bush.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Oberman a news anchor, for a news network. Where as O'Reilly, has his own one hour show, he's not reporting on the news of the day.
    To be honest I'm so repulsed by MSNBC, I never watch it and going by the their success in the ratings it looks like you and Concord are apparently the only ones who do.
    :laugh2:
  11. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Man I though I hid it well. :p:
  12. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    ....:D
  13. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Ah who knows...just when you think one's a goner they come back...

No Amen here. :D
  14. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The preacher does do him in, I believes my friend Quote
    "Beware of the Evil Rich White Man" Racism is on both sides.
    20 years listening to the preacher's sermens, and yet no opposition to them,
    doesn't play well with the masses my Friend.
    Talk about a divided party forthcoming, the guacamole has hit the fan.
    Hilary is now locked and loaded, to play this out. She just got her Ace.
    Where is my crystal ball, the future has just been changed for Barack and the African American society is going to be pissed on the outcome.
  15. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Overthetop man has his show just as OnotReally does.

OtheTop may rip on the pres or candidates, however ONotReally does his fair share of over the top stuff as well.

To approve on one and not the other is only because of the party you support. Both are arrogant buffoons who often spin away towards their agendas.

Oh and by the way tough guy...I watch mostly Fox News channel. The only time I watch overthetopman is either on the internet or during primary and general election times to see polling numbers. I will switch between msnbc and fox to see if the numbers are similar or not.

So...there...take that...nana nana boo boo tough guy.
  16. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,782 Messages
    1,173 Likes Received
    You do know that O'Reilly is not a republican don't you? He's an independent.

17. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Alright that's it I've had about enough of these taunts, O'Reilly, is more fair and balance. He usally shows both sides of the argument. (discussion) He has a point, counter point scenerio, So take that you dirty Rat. :eek:
  18. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Well how odd that the claims to be an indie...what copies of his voters registration card out there clearly shows Republican.

Anyone that does not believe that he is a repulbican needs to sit down in the corner for a few days.
  19. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    It is really not point counter point when you talk over your guests, tell them to shut up or take away their sound/mics.
  20. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    :laugh2: