1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

? on Glenn and Key

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Q_the_man, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Q_the_man

Q_the_man Well-Known Member

2,474 Messages
    121 Likes Received
    On any team they would be #2 recievers, when will we get a true #1....most here don't know who we are I see. We are the Dallas Cowboys and we have always had true #1 recievers and top notch Qbs, I just waiting.

BP has been here going on 3 years and we still have no QB or WR what's the diliyo.......Now we must hope and pray that Henson is the answer, man I wished we had drafted Leftwich......

I read this board everyday all day but rarely post because this is stupid we have not address the 2 main positions we need to win and BP has done nothing, this is the most important season as a fan and as a team for the Cowboys in 15 years.

I don't care we need to do whatever it take to either get Mike Williams, Edwards or a top F/A WR and QB or we will win only 5 games again....

If yall think I'm not serious I am, I pay $150 for 3 months of Football on Directtv and always go to sleep if the Boys lose, I can not take another year of ?s with our line-up. We need to see changes and I mean changes fast.

BP and Jerry better stop been cheap or whatever and bring ball players in....

Wiley, Singleton, 9 different CBs, no FS, 1 DT 1 LB, **** we should have just kept Campo, then at least JJ would spend on F/As he wants and not BP players. this is plain stupid. man I hate losing and we have lost for the last 8 years and last year was just a tease. we need help and help bad..

Once again I don't post alot because if I do I would get banned if I said what I really wanted to say....