1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

On record at the zone - Republicans win and its because of Palin

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by REDVOLUTION, Sep 18, 2008.

1. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,058 Messages
    773 Likes Received
    I never believed a politician and what they said.

Palin changes that.

I view her more as an Independent on the Republican coat tails.

Palin = Reform.

Its over. Obama blew it.
  2. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm down with that.
  3. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Nice ad by your candidate of change taking Limbaugh out of context.
    Does he think we hispanics are that unaware?
  5. REDVOLUTION

24,058 Messages
    773 Likes Received
    Its to the point where Repubs with Facts are crushing Dems with rehashed/disproved non facts. Its embarassing for some Dems right now.
  6. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member

3,874 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Interesting prediction, given that Palin's favorability ratings have dropped over 10 points in multiple polls in the last week, to the point where she has the worst favorability split of the 4 candidates. We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.
  7. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Let's be honest the OP was never going to vote for Obama. Saying that Obama blew it is just an excuse .

And for the ignorant and new arrivals, I am undecided right now. Leaning slightly towards McCain but could vote for Obama as well.

I have said positive and negative things about both candidates..period!
  8. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ah,the angry left...
  9. REDVOLUTION

24,058 Messages
    773 Likes Received

Let me get this right? You are being honest for me??

Ok. I will play.

I have said it more than once. I bought what Obama was selling albeit for a short period of time. Certain things came to light that I wont ignore or just forget because time is passing up by. You can choose to do that but I wont.

Obama was in. He beat out Hillary and McCain was weak. McCain has no business in being in anything other than a landslide loss. THAT has changed.

Obama is to blame for the closeness and mostly likely eventual loss. He didnt think the strategy through.

He didnt pick Hillary and EVERYONE knows he will pay for that. I hear Dems say it all day long.

If YOU(like many other people in this country) want to make it about Party vs Party that is your prerogative. I will go with the person, whether they be black, white, female or male. I dont care.

This woman is the real deal. Sucks for Dems.
  10. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Another crushing post by Yo Mick.
    You are right.
    Its not about political parties.
    I'm a conservative,but not a Republican.
    Like Reagan,I did not leave the party,they left me.
    Same with the Dems.Their Party has been hijacked by extreme leftists(Dean,Pelosi,Reed,Obama).Not exactly your parents' democratic party.
    I don't vote party,I vote candidate.
    I'm not that crazy about McCain,but I can see that he has crossed party lines and has reached compromises.
    Can you say the same about Obama and his 143 days in Senate?
    Be honest,that is all America asks.
  11. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I still think this is a very good election for the Republicans to lose. If McCain wins, you're almost certainly guaranteeing Hillary or a savvier Obama in 2012.
  12. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,858 Messages
    320 Likes Received
    I think Hillary for sure...

Obama will have to wait a couple of cycles I think...

Democrats should like McCain... he's MUCH closer to Clinton than he is Reagan...
  13. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I doubt it. I mean, he won the nomination. No reason not to run again in 2012. And with another four years in the Senate, it won't be easy to dismiss him as "inexperienced."
  14. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,858 Messages
    320 Likes Received
    He would be a known quantity at that point... and that may not be good for him...
  15. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll bite.

She's the real deal based on what? Honest question. Also, why vote based on VP? Do you still not feel McCain is a strong enough candidate in his own right?
  16. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll take that bet.

At some point the incredibly stupid people in the democratic party will have alienated enough of the moderate dems that they will be banished. The democratic party split is coming, and its coming sooner rather than later.
  17. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    McCain >>> Obama in every way possible IMO, and I am not a huge McCain supporter. Niether is my ideal candidate, but on the issues that matter most to me like national defense, war on terror, taxes, conservative judge appointments, he wins over Obama hands down. He also has a proven record of working across party lines, and Obama does not, nor has he ever tried.

Palin does make a difference. She is a true conservative and is 100% genuine. She has a record of reforming things and making a huge difference in her state. She has worked across party lines. She has a tremendous approval rating there. I could easily see her being the first female POTUS somewhere down the road. She has withstood some of the nastiest personal attacks by the left and their biased media and has been unflappable.
  18. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If that happens, maybe I'll become a Democrat again.

:)
  19. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's not a question of if, its when.

It's going to happen.
  20. EveryoneElse

EveryoneElse Active Member

3,877 Messages
    0 Likes Received

No way he wins the nomination agian.....the dems won't make this gaf twice. If Hillary wins the nomination this year, the dems cruise against McCain/Romney.

Obama has too many character flaws, and if the media does their job early in the primaries, he never sniffs the nomination this year.