1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

one and done club

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dfense, Jan 15, 2012.

1. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

2,716 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    Welcome to the club guys!

15-1 done.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,063 Messages
    470 Likes Received
    I guess misery loves company.

If we can't win it, I'll take solace in the fact that someone else can't either.
  3. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received

............sickening beyond BELIEF to watch the gspots catch fire and do it again: and they will too....they are the best team left and they know it. They will win the SB again.............yeah, you can GLADLY bump this if they don't: I would love to be wrong, but you can feel it. :mad: :bang2: :bang2:

PS: I wonder if Jerrah is still 'proud' of them as he said last week?:cool: :rolleyes: :banghead:
  4. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

1,952 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    Yeah can you imagine going 15-1, being touted as one of the best teams in history, everyone calling their QB the second coming and not even winning a playoff game.....ouch!
  5. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,034 Messages
    1,813 Likes Received
    I think I'd still rather have it that way than the Patriots 2007 season.

People will forget this Packers season rather quickly -- they'll never forget the Patriots 2007 season.

How well do you recall the Vikings 15-1 season in 1998? Yeah I didn't think so -- me either.
  6. pjtoadie

1,952 Messages
    509 Likes Received

Yeah you're right but if I was a Packers fan who would have drank the media Kool-Aid thinking this team was unstoppable and that Rodgers is the greatest QB who's ever lived then I would be completely speechless right now and feel like you know what!
  7. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,720 Messages
    686 Likes Received
    Honestly, if the Cowboys joined that club, given the way things have been over the last 16 years, I'd take that.
  8. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,396 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    The Vikings aren't a large market team. The Packers have a much larger following and fan base. People still mention the 15-1 Vikings season (Randy Moss' rookie year). People won't forget this season for the Packers. The bullseye on them was much larger than the Vikes, and they are a much more visible franchise due to a larger fan following.
  9. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Their QB is still the 2nd coming. Not his fault they lost. It was on atrocious defense particually the secondary and the recievers constantly dropping passes.
  10. GRD

GRD Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Whats worst.. The pats 18-1 and Done... The Pack 15-2 and Done or 8-8 and not make the Playoffs?
  11. pjtoadie

1,952 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    I'm not questioning him being the second coming or not I was just stating that they were touted as the best team who no one could beat and whether or not Rodgers is the second coming most people think he is and that the fact they fell flat on their face!
  12. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,034 Messages
    1,813 Likes Received
    Not sure many people, including Packers' fans, didn't consider that the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL and 2nd worst ranked defense IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL might end up having a game exactly like they did yesterday.

The question that should be asked is how the heck a team with the 2nd worst defense (yardage wise) in the history of the NFL ended up 15-1 and not 1-15 as you might imagine with a defense like that.
  13. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,415 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    Yeah, but them and their child molester looking QB won a Super Bowl in our own home stadium. I don't think we have any room to talk.
  14. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,018 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    I really think the 49ers will have something to say about this. Nobody has gave them their due this season, they just keep playing good football.
  15. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,284 Messages
    7,040 Likes Received
    I was sure this was a thread about Brainpaint's sex life when I opened it up. So glad it is not.

Personally, I love that the Vikings went 15-1 and then choked away the season on the leg of their perfect kicker. One of my favorite playoff exits, ever. But then, I have friends from Minnesota.
  16. mldardy

mldardy Benched

7,173 Messages
    1,031 Likes Received
    It was one of mine too mainly because the Vikings were so cocky and arrogant that season and hadn't complete the task of winning the Super Bowl and then got burned in their own stadium. Although the one unfortunate thing is it did ruin what could have been an epic Super Bowl between Denver v. Minnesota. Two explosive offenses going at it.
  17. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,209 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    This is a family board, you should be banned asap.

I thought the same thing. Vikings and Greenbay will go down as the biggest choke jobs ever. Both should have won the Super Bowl. Packer nation must be on suicide watch this week.
  18. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,652 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    Why should the Packers have won the SB this year? They had great results when it comes to win-loss record. They also had a great offense, but their defense was horrible. People were right to question if the Packers were going to win it all this year with their porous defense. You don't need the absolute best defense to win championships, but you need better than the worst defense.
  19. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    724 Likes Received
    :rolleyes: I doubt any 10 year old would know how to make an account on here, much less would want to. Hell its the offseason.
  20. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,209 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I thought they were the only elite team (maybe the Saints) in the league. They played their worst game at the worst time. I still think they are the best team in the league.