1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Only one guy that makes me drool for the draft...

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by newlander, Nov 2, 2010.

1. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    and that's Mark Ingram. Some would say Andrew Luck, but either way we have NO Oline to block for either one. Additionally, we have NO GM or football people in place to have a plan and fix this. Incredibly helpless, hopeless and hapless position to be in. The ONLY way to let JJ we all mean business is to not show up at his billion dollar crib anymore. Sad....but true.:eek::
  2. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,489 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    The thing about Ingram, as great as he is. He isn't the best back on his team. Richardson will be incredible when he gets to carry the load alone next year.
  3. JustDezIt

JustDezIt Formerly sm0kie13 ROY

3,647 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    i agree. pensacola represent!
  4. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,863 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    No thanks. You can pick up really good backs later in the draft and we have much bigger needs.
  5. thor_01

thor_01 New Member

451 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As bad as this is gonna sound, if we have a top four pick, i would spend it on a franchise qb, no telling when ur back there again, might as well get the most for ur money and time...................
  6. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,465 Messages
    1,621 Likes Received
    If we draft a QB I hope Romo remands a trade because this team's brass is just too stupid.
  7. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,051 Messages
    2,954 Likes Received
    I like Patrick Peterson much better than I do Ingram, and I like Ingram. I do agree Richardson will be better. What a truck.
  8. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,119 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    Richardson is a stud. He is an outstanding player for Alabama.