1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Onterrio OUT!!! chances go from none to slim

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by MOSSisGOD, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Skeptic

Skeptic New Member

851 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Tee hee.

It's preseason. You talking smack about that performance is about as realistic as us freaking out about last week's performance.

Your D is crap.

We'll see how the cards fall on Sunday.
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,168 Messages
    2,754 Likes Received
    No kidding. Remember when we dominated the first game of the season? We were almost unbeatable for many years.
  3. MOSSisGOD

MOSSisGOD New Member

19 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bennett, yeah maybe.... Moss, with only one guy covering, i hope parcells has as much confidence in T-New as you do. i cant remember how many times Moss has burned young DB's trying to showcase their skills against #84. crowd noise is only when the opposing offense is the field, not vice versa. btw, whos gonna score those 27 points????
  4. The Curly One

The Curly One New Member

587 Messages
    0 Likes Received

We will be lucky to end up 8-8 after cutting Quincy. You people will make excuses because Vinny will get hurt (from the beatings) or Eddie George is too old or what ever you want to justify it but the fact is we play the game to win and Quincy gave us the best chance of winning than the others. Curly
  5. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,108 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Moss, can you help me out...what was the worst ranked defense last year? Now, do you remember the first ranked defense?