1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

O'Reilly is Confused: Why Do Black People Like Michael Jackson?

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by TheCount, Jul 7, 2009.

1. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,660 Messages
    710 Likes Received

BECAUSE WE LIKED HIS MUSIC A LOT
  2. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There again I don't know why.:confused:
  3. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't get it either. It's not just black people though but everyone.
  4. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,979 Messages
    988 Likes Received
    How exactly do you know he molested a child, by the way?
  5. Avaj

Avaj Peace Be Still

1,700 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    For Entertainment Purposes: Al Sharpton will be facing off with Bill on his show tonight about this.
  6. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Great. A white guy and a black guy yelling to talk over each other on network news. I hope I don't miss it. I rarely see these kinds of debates. :rolleyes:
  7. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,264 Messages
    1,780 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  8. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,591 Messages
    1,559 Likes Received
    How exactly do you know he molested a child, by the way?

No proof eh count? Just how much would it take for you to admit it?
  9. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,979 Messages
    988 Likes Received
    This sentence doesn't even make any sense.

No proof of what? His innocence? I thought you was presumed innocent until proven guilty in America?

What am I supposed to admit exactly?
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    can someone pass me the Jesus juice?
  11. burmafrd

41,591 Messages
    1,559 Likes Received
    Count makes me laugh at times. If MJ was not a pedophile then explain all that happened? I sit back and wait in anticipation. Your cop out about innocent until proven guilty is only used for those like him. All conservatives are of course guilty no matter what.
  12. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,201 Messages
    1,262 Likes Received
    so then was michael jackson conservative then cause he wasn't found guilty in our courts.
  13. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    It's cute for a grown man to have random children purchased for a weekend to sleep in his bed. Really, it is great. Everyone should do it. Maybe some here do and that is why they defend MJ's actions so strongly. Who knows?

p.s. OJ was innocent.
  14. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,979 Messages
    988 Likes Received
    Only at times? You make me laugh constantly, and I mean deep, sustained belly laughs. The best kind of laughs.

I love that to you innocent until proven guilty is a cop out, as opposed to the foundation of our criminal justice system. I guess you only stick up for the ideas of the founding fathers when it suits your agenda and dismiss them when it doesn't line up with your slanted view of the world.

What is it exactly you want me to explain, how people can be falsely accused for a crime or how he could have been truthfully accused but not found guilty? I never suggested it was impossible he committed the crime, but people seem to be pretty certain without any real proof of the fact.

Which isn't entirely surprising since rape is one of the few crimes where people will simply assume you are guilty. It worked against the Duke Lacross team, why not Michael Jackson.
  15. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    You're getting the statement wrong - or at least leaving out some very important parts. The full statement is that in a court of law, the accused is given the presumption of innocence until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

First of all, we are not in a courtroom here.

Second of all, I don't believe any reasonable doubt remains disputing the notion that Michael Jackson is guilty of some form of pedophilia. I don't know the specifics of the law as it relates to 1st degree, 2nd degree, aggrevated, etc, etc. But I believe the evidence has demonstrated his guilt beyond any reasonable doubt.

I could possibly be persuaded that he is not-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity because I think that he honestly believed that sex with children was a beautiful, tender thing. As reprehensible as that idea is to you and me, I really believe that he really believed it and was therefore incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong.

But as far as figuring out whether or not he molested children, I believe no reasonable doubt remains. And I say this as someone who was sorry to hear he died. He was a phenomenal talent and I hope he finds the peace in death that clearly eluded him in life.
  16. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    So, can you explain why MJ paid out millions in hush money to parents of the kids he rented? It must have been because he was innocent right? I mean if someone accused you of molesting their children the first thing you would do is give them millions of dollars, especially if you are innocent, right?
  17. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,979 Messages
    988 Likes Received
    If you truly want to know the answer to those questions, you can look them up. If you're asking questions without any desire to actually discuss and be open to the subject, you're wasting your time. Let me know which it is.
  18. burmafrd

41,591 Messages
    1,559 Likes Received
    If you truly want to know the answer to those questions, you can look them up. If you're asking questions without any desire to actually discuss and be open to the subject, you're wasting your time. Let me know which it is.

So its alright if HE has to do it but not you?
  19. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,201 Messages
    1,262 Likes Received
    yea, i'd hate to have something like this hit us:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156166
  20. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

You do realize you are doing exactly the thing you hate. You know where one guy picks up a rock and hits you w/ it and you return said rock w/ a bigger rock and the circle just continues?

Just sayin.... :D