1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

OSU vs. ND

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by rathalarge, Jan 2, 2006.

1. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,465 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    except that UT shouldn't have won the first one
  2. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    LOL
    Troy sucked against us. The reason OSU looks so unbeatable is because the team they are playing doesn't belong. ND is by far the worst BCS team this year, it is the equivalent of Texas laying it on Tech.
  3. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Explain. Go ahead, say that dropped TD. UT got a BS call that should have gone for a TD. For some reason, noone reviewed it. Ted Ginn and Holmes weren't too fast for our defense, so they had subpar games.
  4. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,808 Messages
    972 Likes Received
    Really? Looked like two bad offenses to me. Both teams have executed better on offense since that game.
  5. StanleySpadowski

StanleySpadowski Active Member

4,815 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I don't think that at all. Both OSU and PSU rolled up impressive yardage totals against everyone else before and after that game.
  6. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,560 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    She was ugly! Everytime I looked at her all I could think of was Steven Tyler. UGH!.
  7. Dayton Cowboy

Dayton Cowboy Active Member

1,847 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll take any one of the starting 3 'backers.. Hawk, Carpenter and Schleigel were the most dominate group I've seen in a long time... Schleigel does not get the publicity that AJ and BC receive.. While I don't think that Carpenter will make a better backer, I do think he'll be a great pro for quite some time.

I had been worried about Nugent's replacement at the beginning of the buckeyes season, but not any more!!! I would definately like to have Huston wearing the star next year.