1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

OT but...

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by cowboys4life, Sep 20, 2005.

1. cowboys4life

cowboys4life Member

895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just had lunch at Randy White's BBQ restaurant here in Addison...and who walks in but Randy White...very approachable guy shook his hand and went on my way to eat....sorry if this is the wrong area...but i was in awe lol :eek:
  2. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,892 Messages
    905 Likes Received
    There is no wrong area to talk about Randy White.

:bow:

Rich........
  3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,498 Messages
    1,488 Likes Received

Maybe it's just me but IMO, there is no wrong area for posting a Randy White sighting. Good job CB4L.
  4. doggnutz

doggnutz New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's awesome! He works out at this 24hr fitness I go to in Frisco and we spoke to him one time for a couple of min about somethin other than football and the guy remembers our names. Every time he's in there he speaks like we are buddies. Very nice dude. Still strong as an ox, but has a noticable walk from playing football seems like he's about to tip over. Didn't know he had a place in Addison, he has one in Frisco that's pretty busy. How was the food?
  5. cowboys4life

cowboys4life Member

895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i noticed that walk when he came in...he has huge arms LOL looks to be in tip top shape...he was talking to the guy that was working there and he said he left with 5 mins left to go in the game...thanks guys i know with the way the game went last night and all i didnt want this to be in the way lol i mean im as mad as the next but we have to let it go...i believe it wont carry over tho...they will get payback :)
  6. Hollywood Henderson

Hollywood Henderson Benched

3,329 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. cowboys4life

cowboys4life Member

895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    oh and dog the food i think was great....and thanks abqcowboy...i was so in awe LOL