1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Sorry I know I am not supposed to post

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by RCowboyFan, May 21, 2004.

1. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan Active Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    OT stuff here, but can anyone tell me what are the good Mexican Restaurants in Irving Area?

I am in Irving today and tomorrow, for my advance looksie to move to Dallas this Summer. Its been about 8 Years since I have been back to Texas, so want to eat some real nice Tex Mex.

Any suggestions? Mods, sorry, if you want to move it, but I thought here I will get someone to look at this post today.

2. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would say the Blue Goose but last time I went think they where closed and another place was there

3. NorthDalal

NorthDalal Member

633 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    New Mexico Style: Blue Mesa Beltline just east of Dallas N. Tollway in Village on the Pkwy.

Tex-Mex: Mi Cocina Tollway at Frankford, N.E. Corner
    Uncle Julio's on the Tollway at Keller Springs

4. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan Active Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks a lot to both of you guys, I knew I could count on people on this board :D

5. David

David New Member

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Herreras

Beltline Rd east of Marsh Ln. Addison, some of the best mexican food in Texas. :D