1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Our season is on life support but not done

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by StevenOtero, Nov 6, 2012.

1. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,455 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    [youtubehd]VWWK_IncKe8[/youtubehd]
  2. utrunner07

utrunner07 Well-Known Member

9,075 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    nope, its done. mark it down.
  3. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,676 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    I am a die hard fan and alway stay hopeful until all hope is lost.

Our D is good enough to keep us in any game with anyone but if our offense can't get rolling we are done. No ifs ands or butts about it.

We need change and in a hurry - mix up play calls, let Callahan call the plays, give some of the young kids some snaps, run no huddle before being two scores down, take some deep shots down field, etc...

Tree is a moron and I have zero confidence in him. He is just not reliable. Dez is a head case with all world talent - we need to throw some deep passes to him early in games to loosen up the D and give him a shot against a CB where his athleticism can take over. Miles needs to concentrate and catch the damn ball. He is solid when his head is in the game. Our OL is getting somewhat better but our two FA guards are a two man clown locker. Even with this OL we should be able to score more points than we have. We need to put it all together. Soon.
  4. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,448 Messages
    489 Likes Received
    D-o-n-e weeks ago I pulled the plug after week 2 lol
  5. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Cowboys have a very weak schedule in the second half of the season. They only play one team over .500 which is the Steelers on December 17th. In the last season and a half Dallas is 7-1 against sub .500 teams with the only loss coming against Arizona last December. They may play down to the competition, but they still win most of those games.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think with the schedule that we have that this football team can go 7-1 the rest of the way. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but it can. Just gotta believe. :starspin