1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Over/Under on Testeverde Being Signed This Week To Be The #2 QB..

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by KingTuna, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I'm going under......saaaaaayyyyy 5% at best.
  2. RoysAHitta

RoysAHitta Benched

325 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    will we have to pay him like hes a probowler like we did last year? what did he rake in 5 million or something? damn what a good investment that was.
  3. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Even Parcells said something along the line that Vinny doesnt seem to be in football shape. I don't think Vinny was anticipating playing this year. Vinny wasn't bad last year, and it wasn't solely his fault we went 6-10, but if Bledsoe goes down, we might as well try and see what the other 2 can do.
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,280 Messages
    3,596 Likes Received
    The only way VT would get a call is if Bledsoe gets hurt pretty bad Thursday night.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,485 Messages
    1,710 Likes Received
    Logic is useless on agendas.

:grin:
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,267 Messages
    180 Likes Received
    Im amazed the Bears havent tried to sign or some one, they have to be desperate for a QB.
  7. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,241 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    OMG this is not happening and that's a fact.
  8. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,567 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    question: if bledsoe goes down, which QB has the best chance of delivering a win - romo, henson, or testaverde?

if it's about winning - VT is a no-brainer.

if it's about "the future" - get a deck of tarot cards.
  9. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,241 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I also go with Vinnie.
    But I'll make sure to slap his face acouple times and remind him that if KEy isnt open dont force him teh damn ball.
  10. HardHittin'Witten

HardHittin'Witten This ain't Madden

2,551 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    no way VT is a Cowboy at all this season. Look at his 4th qtr INT's from last year. I think he had 10? we were in some of those games from what I remember and had drives killed by his uncanny ability to force a pass. I would much rather see Romo or Henson get some quality game time, if need be.
  11. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,844 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    ....or his infamous 4th quater fumble when we were ready to go up by 2 possesions against pitt with like 3 minutes left.
  12. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,767 Messages
    1,607 Likes Received

I'll take the under and how much would you like to wager? I could use the extra cash.
  13. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,754 Messages
    2,053 Likes Received
    I don't think Vinny will play football again and given the reception he received by many of the Cowboy uh um faithful I sure as hell would not want to come back to Dallas.
  14. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,754 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    I dont understand the bet. How can you bet on the odds of VT being signed. You can only bet on if he will or will not be signed. I will bet he wont be signed.
  15. MS17

MS17 Member

418 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Vinnie's done, not gonna happen. But Im betting we'll see Romo this season and we'll find out a lot more about his real worth.
  16. BARRYRAY

BARRYRAY Active Member

1,224 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Yes but Vinny holds a mean clipboard. Seriously a living example of a player that stayed too long, I think this is what I admire about Troy and Roger they left on top or at least not on the bottom...
  17. jman

jman Active Member

1,765 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ZERO...Of course barring injury to Bledsoe.

I'll take the under, double down, bet the entire pot, place it all on red 11, roll double sixes, and play a game of Keno on it.
  18. kartr

kartr New Member

3,039 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Being serviceable against backups is one thing, but starters is another thing.
  19. kartr

kartr New Member

3,039 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Because our backups are terrible, that's why. There will be no development of the current backups if Bledsoe goes down. What kind of developement did Chicago have when Grossman went down? Do you really want to see us go 0-12 or worse if Bledsoe goes down?
  20. kartr

kartr New Member

3,039 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Vinny had a better year than any qb on our team last year, that's why.