1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Packets vs. Giants

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Bleu Star, Nov 25, 2012.

1. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,698 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    Not last year.
    Maybe career-wise, I'm not sure.
    I think they even came back when way down vs Tampa too...after he had 4 picks in 1 half.:laugh2:
  2. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,538 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Man this is just like watching the Cowboys. Even when ther is a chance for a break they cant take advantage of it. 2 muffs in a row
  3. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,860 Messages
    2,074 Likes Received
    I guess this is why they're the champions.
  4. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,241 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Was just about to post this. I fell like im watching the Cowboys. I wouldn't expect this from a Green Bay team. but, their defense has been pretty average all season, even without the injuries.
  5. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,780 Messages
    1,199 Likes Received
    Yea. They can have a few bad games and turn it around. We can't. We even look bad when we win.
  6. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

4,976 Messages
    238 Likes Received
    It's the lack of protection for the QB. It's the poor run game. It's the drive extending penalties on a defense that can get a stop. it really is like watching the Cowboys
  7. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,068 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    well that skins/giants game next Monday suddenly isn't that big anymore
  8. GottaWatchTheTape

GottaWatchTheTape New Member

45 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At least Jerry can't fool himself into thinking we have a chance at the division. But he'll deceive himself about the wildcard race.

The Skins/Giants game is still big. Skins win, and they're a game back. The Giants winning tonight doesn't negate their tough schedule. I doubt they win all of their tough games.
  9. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

704 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Why?

If Skins win, you and them will be just one game behind us.

Of course I assume we will win tonight and you will win next week against Eagles.

With our reamining schedule, I would still say the division is up in the air.
  10. GOLDENCHILD1688

GOLDENCHILD1688 Well-Known Member

4,352 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    so sad in week 12 we have to sit here praying for another team to help us out because we can't go out and handle business
  11. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,123 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    this isn't as shocking as what Green Bay did to Houston.
  12. CowboysFanSince88

4,068 Messages
    75 Likes Received

Giants win next week the division is theirs with 4 games left. They will be 8-4 and every else will have 6 wins or less.

And us being 6-6 won't mean anything because we are not winning in cincy
  13. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    The Giants have a pretty rough schedule ahead of them, they can't afford to lose a division game and only go into the final 4 games with only a 1 game lead on Washington (and Dallas also if you guys win).

Falcons/Ravens/Saints left for them are no joke.
  14. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,470 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    its like they get bored if its not a big game and then get beat. Put the 49ers and Packers on their schedule and they show up and beat the crap out of both of them
  15. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

1,937 Messages
    488 Likes Received
    Waiting for the happy fans to say that the Cowboys still have a major shot at a wild card with the Saints, Seahawks, and Vikings losing today.
  16. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,034 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Rodgers looks uncomfortable.
  17. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,470 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    The Packers have made no come back in this game and look like they've given up. The Cowboys beat this team and then came an inch away from making a phenomenal come back and beating them twice. Doesn't amount to a pile of ****, but at least the Cowboys didn't give up and that's one positive I've noticed about the team under Garrett
  18. CowboysFanSince88

4,068 Messages
    75 Likes Received

eliminate the Saints
  19. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    lol well that looks like the only hope, so I am sure if they win Sunday night and those teams lose that's exactly what you'll be hearing... Anyone who wants some real change around this organization would rather have this team continue to fall on their face and finish 5-11, but hey whatever hoping for losses means you aren't a real fan some say?? Well, I love this organization to death & I would really hope even clueless Jerry would wake up & get the right Coach (Payton) in here to run this thing
  20. CowboysFanSince88

4,068 Messages
    75 Likes Received

I wanted the Giants to be 6-6 after a loss next week. Not 7-5