1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Packets vs. Giants

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Bleu Star, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

2,974 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    I assume he took the multi-year deal with more money right?

I don't really get what the discussion is here.

Well then he took the deal where he would start. What us your point? Just trying take any shot you can at the Cowboys?
  2. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, he has a one year contract in NYG too. It was the same deal roughly, he chose NYG over Dallas.
  3. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,759 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    If I remember correctly we went after Kellen Davis pretty avidly and let Marty walk almost instantly
  4. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,816 Messages
    506 Likes Received
    He's been trash for WEEKS lol. Have you seen him?
  5. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,258 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    I either don't remember or don't believe that or both. Who the heck cares anyway. I don't miss him, and neither do the Cowboys. You people love to just start anything. I guess we tried to resign Brady James, Alan Ball and every other former Cowboy as well.
  6. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They did go after Kellen Davis, but Bennett signed with NYG the first day of free agency IIRC. They tried to re-sign Bennett, but he wanted out of here.
  7. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    lol our draft position didn't get any better with the Chargers getting screwed today on the Ray Rice 4th & 29 run, plus the Titans losing to the Jaguars..
  8. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL @ people trying to damage control someone not wanting to be in Dallas. As if this is a destination team or something.
  9. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received

He was criminally mismanaged and miscoached while he was here thanks to the Garrett dynamic duo.

"High and tight Martellus!"

CLOWN.
  10. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,641 Messages
    3,564 Likes Received
    he's been better than john phillips who, if you read the threads on him this offseason, supposedly had some hidden talents that he was supposed to unleash on the league this year.
  11. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

2,974 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    LOL @ people who act like he is the best TE in the league just to come up with reasons to put down the team they are supposedly a fan of.
  12. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,641 Messages
    3,564 Likes Received
    nah man you asked the question so i gave you an answer. it's not a big deal. marty b isn't the difference btw this team being a playoff team or the dumpster fire it is today. fwiw, he was offered a 1 yr deal here. i'm not sure how long the cowboys kept it on the table.
  13. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,258 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    Who cares.
  14. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received
    So it looks like Phil Simms purposely criticized Eli in the media so he could step his game up

If Phil simms says nothing, the Giants are 6-5 right now
  15. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Maybe Troy Aikman should criticize Little Tony Romeo in the media, so we can win. :laugh2:
  16. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,022 Messages
    63 Likes Received

Maybe he should and that may trigger something
  17. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Two championships, division lead and the Giants still had a players only meeting this week because they had been playing poorly.

It's that kind of leadership, preparation that shows why the Giants have had so much success. Meanwhile the Cowboys never seem to push the panic button
  18. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They don't care.
  19. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,046 Messages
    3,965 Likes Received
    Jumping ship? He got thrown off the ship, and was grateful to climb aboard the next one on a one year contract. They can keep him; not a fan of the guy in any way, shape, or form.
  20. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

4,938 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    seeing Rodgers not comfortable with the pocket collapsing around him on what seems every down makes me appreciate Romo more.

Watching that game, you can see where Romo could/would run away from the pressure to try to extend the play; something Rodgers didnt' or couldn't do much of last night