1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Packets vs. Giants

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Bleu Star, Nov 25, 2012.

1. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    lol didn't expect that to happen... Where's the clock Rodgers, come on broseph
  2. BruceLee5450

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    You are delusional if you think this team deserves a spot in the playoffs and would even have a chance if they made it.... You still have the Wild Card to cheer for though in your delusional head... TB-Minn-Seahawks are tied at 6-5 for the WC lead & all 3 go on the road against a superior opponent.. So could be looking at a 6-6 4 way tie for the WC ... lol keep hoping for a meaningless playoff berth
  3. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,203 Messages
    5,689 Likes Received
    why do some many in our fanbase continually underrate the giants? it's like out of hatred for them do you feel it necessary to underrate them as well? all week we heard about all the games the giants were going to lose down the stretch. the team that's won 2 out of the last 5 super bowls is not going to fade folks...no matter how lucky everyone thinks they are. that team has heart and character unlike the cowards parading around as cowboys these days.
  4. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,132 Messages
    1,383 Likes Received
    So you're saying there's a chance?
  5. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,983 Messages
    1,208 Likes Received
    Well they have been struggling mightily the past few weeks resulting in 2 losses.. Tonight was the first time Eli threw a TD in almost a month, just to put that in perspective.
  6. BruceLee5450

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    lol maybe people thought they might have faded b/c they showed us last year by starting 6-2 and going on a 5 game losing streak & snuck into the playoffs at 9-7.. lol history is prolly why people would have that opinion ya know????
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,203 Messages
    5,689 Likes Received
    my point is when it's time to get down to business, they show up. anyone who thought that tomfoolery would continue coming off a bye is just not in touch with reality.
  8. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Well damn, I guess they should have won all 5 then.
  9. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,203 Messages
    5,689 Likes Received
    coming off a bye, home game, packers w/ injuries...yes i was expecting the packers to destroy the two time champs.... :rolleyes:
  10. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

700 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    We never had a season. It's groundhogs day in this league and esp. in this division.
    The well managed teams usually win out with good personell and great coaching.
    We have neither.
    It's time for the Gboys to wake up for the playoffs and for us to go on vacation only to await the draft in late April.
  11. Tezz

Tezz Active Member

378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Lets be real the Packers are losing the game because of Aaron Rodgers' stache, the things gotta go haha
  12. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,177 Messages
    2,237 Likes Received
    I'm with you here, Z
  13. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

3,165 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    You were fed bad info then...haha
  14. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,443 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Man it is amazing what a disruptive pass rush can do to even the best QB's in this league.

The Gints secondary is average at best but you wouldn't know it. Rodgers has no time to exploit it.

Dear Jerry, see signature line below, rinse and repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.
  15. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,177 Messages
    2,237 Likes Received
    It really is the equalizer and is by far the main reason they have 2 titles in 5 years. Both years, the Dline got healthy and just took over games.
  16. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,747 Messages
    424 Likes Received
    the packers line is worst than ours boys :beer1:
  17. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    actually they are not as bad as ours....sucks huh?
  18. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,443 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    I just think that whatever your positional problems may be on defense, more often than not you can hide them with a constant, consistent, disruptive pass rush. If you stink in the secondary will you still give up big plays? Sure but probably not as many. If your LB corps is a bunch of no names, can you get away with covering it up with a strong pass rush? Sure.

Even if you're not sacking the QB you are totally taking the rhythm away of a QB and the comfort zone he may be used to. It disrupts timing all game long.
  19. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,239 Messages
    135 Likes Received

I guess because of the way they got smashed in Cincy I figured they had no chance

The key to beating the Giants is scoring first. Eli is at his worst when his team is trailing by 7 or 10.
  20. BruceLee5450

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    with these plays being called, the Packers are ready to go home