1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Palin Wearing Donkey Scarf

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by MrMom, Oct 24, 2008.

1. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,608 Messages
    87 Likes Received
    [IMG]

:laugh2:
  2. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bang2::eek::
  3. MilesAustinforMVP

MilesAustinforMVP Benched

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seriously does anyone think this woman is intelligent enough to run the country?

I'm not talking about experience; I'm talking about intellectual capacity.
  4. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,233 Messages
    7,064 Likes Received
    Epic fail with this thread....
  5. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,608 Messages
    87 Likes Received

Your leet speak isn't up to par. All you had to post was Epic Fail. Nothing more was needed.
  6. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received

To quote Reagan: There you go again
  7. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,080 Messages
    807 Likes Received
    I agree.
  8. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    More so than Obama and his brainless sidekick, Biden.
  9. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    To quote Reagan, "So Ayatollah Khomeini, how many weapons do you want? And is there any other way I can be of assistance?"
  10. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Maybe should thought they were female moose?
  11. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All I'm doing is pointing out how you always go to your argument: Obama must have a near genius level i.q so that's why I'm voting for him. You act as if McCain is the only one who could die in office. It wouldn't surprise me a bit for someone to attempt something on Obama.

It's not like Obama's v.p. Biden hasn't made mistakes. I would be willing to bet Biden has as many if not more gaffes than Palin. If you would like we can start a thread about his. :)
  12. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,612 Messages
    1,030 Likes Received
    No wonder she needed a new wardrobe.
  13. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,233 Messages
    7,064 Likes Received
    Oh I'm sorry. I'll work on that. Would this do instead?

[IMG]
  14. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yes.

What's you're point here, BTW?

Are you seriously suggesting she woke up in the morning and, in the course of getting dressed picked out a "Vote Democrat" donkey scarf from her scarf collection because she's too dumb to know the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

If so, I feel sorry for your staggering level of gullibility.

I'd wager several thousand dollars that the explanation for this photo is that, in the hubbub of a thronging crowd and people taking her picture and getting her autograph and shaking her hand, someone either gave it to her and she put it on out of politeness without even looking at it, or that someone put that on her... either was a gag. Well, mission accomplished with the prank, but to suggest that she put that on having looked at it and knowing what was on it... c'mon. Give me a break.
  15. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

That was really funny.
  16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    Yes I think she is intelligent, she may not have went to Harvard but then so what. She has run a business, she has run a city and she has run a state. She has had to make real decisions and had to run a budget. What has Obama done? He was a civil rights lawyer for Acorn was a community activist and as a state senator he votes present more times than not so he can claim his stand on any issue depending on what the crowd in front of him wants to hear. She lacks experience? Well she has a hell of a lot more real experience than Obama by a mile. Palin has walked the walk all Obama has done is talk the talk.
  17. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,314 Messages
    4,648 Likes Received

[IMG]
  18. MilesAustinforMVP

782 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Being prone to verbal gaffes is not the same as lacking intelligence, which Palin does. Biden at least was able to graduate from Law School. Palin on the other hand could barely get through community college.
  19. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah, I'm with you on this. I disagree with Palin on some social issues but I think she's an intelligent woman who would make a good VP. I do think she is a bit out of her league right now, in respect to being in national politics, and I think the McCain campaign tried to over compensate for that, which led to some rough interviews. I don't think that those interviews were indicative of her intelligence level though. All I care about is her judgment and I think she is perfectly fine in that department.
  20. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,080 Messages
    807 Likes Received
    :bow:

But then again ..... when has MilesAustinforMVP ever had a point?