1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Parcells: PostGame Transcript

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Vman, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Vman

Vman New Member

315 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bill: We made a couples plays there - right there on the last fourth down that kind of saved us. But we're playing on a short field. Our kickoff coverage was really - I think - the thing that gave them the best chance to stay in the game. Sproles - I was worried about him. I mentioned him to our media here. He's a good little player and he's gonna cause people some consternation. He did a good job for them.

Bill: So, we've got a lot of work to do. Really got a lot of work to do. And we got beat on two mental errors today. I mean - just what I told you would happen - happened. And, we just gotta improve but winning a game on the road - like this - against a team like this - that's a good start for us. It really is. So, I'm proud of our players and we'll see where we go from here.

END

Short but sweet. This was all that the Ticket played, anyway. I have no idea if questions were taken.

The Ticket guys (Rich Phillips and Dale Hansen) made it seem as though that was all he had to say.
  2. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    It was a perfect win for Parcells. He gets the W but can legitimately tell the players about areas that need improvement (ST, Oline, pass rush etc).
  3. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

8,118 Messages
    742 Likes Received
    I forgot this game was played in San Diego =/
  4. Vman

Vman New Member

315 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, no one could fault you. It 'sounded' like a home game.
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    It sure did and reading the whining at chargers.com, (where of course only the Cowboy fans were obnoxious Los Angelinos invading their stadium), there must have been even more Cowboy fans there than I thought.