1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Pastor Draws Protests

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Doomsday101, Sep 1, 2009.

1. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,507 Messages
    2,384 Likes Received
    The fringe is the fringe is the fringe.
  2. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    heh heh
  3. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    "Pasturd" heh.

Looks like they meet in a strip mall. What's up with that?
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    Obama only did it because he is a phony. As a community activist where many of the people attended that church it was a means to be seen. I believe when he says he never heard Wright make the statements that he has because Obama was not there to be saved he was there to be noticed.
  5. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    what I was going to say, not only is it wrong, it goes completely against what Christianity is all about
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    I agree, to disagree is one thing and I very much disagree with President Obama but I don't wish or pray for his death
  7. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,048 Messages
    793 Likes Received
    It makes me happy to see Conservatives and Right wing people denounce this moron.

If it had been a Liberal ...... the Extreme leftist on this board would be defending him.
  8. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    OK. I didn't actually witch the video until just now. I responded to what was written prior.

I feel that since this video was posted I need to correct this guy.

Firs the said that God hates a lot of people. That it is in the Bible. That not true. What it does say is that God hates evil. The acts of evil. God is love and does not have the capacity to his own creation.

It's like with your child. You hate the fact that he threw a baseball through your front window on purpose, but you don't hate him. I know most of you understand that but I was encouraged to post the correct context of the Bible.

And no, this isn't going to be a religious debate, just correcting a statement made in a post for clarity.