1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Patriots Mascot Soliciting Hookers

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Hostile, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,866 Messages
    2,644 Likes Received
    Cops: Patriots’ mascot nabbed in hooker sting

By O’Ryan Johnson
    Saturday, December 12, 2009 - Updated 16h ago

An off-duty New England Patriotsmascot was arrested during a prostitution sting by Rhode Island cops, one of eight suspected johns nabbed in Johnston, R.I., according to police and press reports.

State police say Robert Sormanti of Warwick was among those arrested in an undercover sting at a hotel. Sormanti, 47, one of several performers who don the Pat Patriot costume at Patriots games across the country, was charged with soliciting sex for a fee and was released on his own recognizance after his arraignment, The Providence Journal reported.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James said in a statement, “The Pat Patriot mascot costume is worn by multiple people, each of whom are held responsible and accountable for their actions. The individual in question has been suspended. The mascot responsibilities will continue to be fulfilled by others.”

The arrest happened after a number of men responded to an online advertisement placed offering sex for a fee, according to WPRI-TV’s Web site. State police did not say when the sting was conducted. They said it has been carried out over a number of weeks as they looked for ways to crack down on prostitution after lawmakers closed a legal loophole that allowed indoor brothels in Rhode Island.

A message left at a phone number listed to Sormanti’s Warwick home was not immediately returned.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
  2. BeWare94

BeWare94 Benched

568 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So, Pat Patriot is a degenerate whoremaster. LOL. So were most of the Founding Fathers.
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    What a stupid thing to get busted for. Head to the bar and start dishing out shots, eventually you'll find something to take home.
  4. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,014 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    and it will probably end up costing you more :laugh2:
  5. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    Depends on what you consider cost? I'd say picking up the "the clap" is a hell of a cost.
  6. NotReally

NotReally New Member

85 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    In this day and time, if all you get is the clap, consider it a bargain!!
  7. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,014 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    You're just as likely to catch that from some random bar chick, lets face it easy bar chicks are probably never going to be the poster children for cleanliness either :laugh2:
  8. Skinsmaniac

Skinsmaniac Boycotting Snyder since 2009

1,447 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm surprised he has to pay. Some girls like a man with an oversized head.

[IMG]
  9. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,014 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    Man, if that where true i'd love to be this guy

[IMG]

:lmao2:
  10. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,072 Messages
    2,075 Likes Received

I don't think chicks would like it... His beard looks rough like sandpaper...
  11. Blast From The Past

Blast From The Past Active Member

895 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    This is so true :laugh2:
  12. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At least he's never paid for it.

(This is the first good thing I've ever said about Rowdy)
  13. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,775 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I always thought that stupid Steelers mascot looked more like a... uh.... um.... well let's just say he looks like a real "man's man" if you catch my drift.