1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Pauline tabs QBs Taylor Kelly & Kevin Hogan as UDFAs

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Jul 11, 2014.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,250 Messages
    1,171 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Taylor Kelly | Quarterback
    Team: Arizona State Sun Devils
    Ht / Wt: 6'1' / 203
    [IMG]
    LATEST NEWS
    RECENT NEWS

Arizona State senior QB Taylor Kelly and Stanford redshirt junior QB Kevin Hogan received free agent preseason grades from draft insider Tony Pauline.
    Pauline's extended thoughts are to follow the next few days. It is a notable projection, since many list Kelly and Hogan among the top five seniors at their position. We, on the other hand, side closer with Pauline regarding Kelly's label compared to those who label him a top two day prospect. Among Pac-12 quarterbacks, Pauline ranks them in this order: Marcus Mariota (first-round), Brett Hundley (second-round), Sean Mannion (fifth-round) and Cody Kessler (sixth- or seventh-round). Jul 7 - 2:15 PM
    Source: TFY Draft Insider
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,250 Messages
    1,171 Likes Received
    I am surprised Hogan didnt get a draftable grade, I think he is better prospect than Kessler from USC who did get a draftable grade
  3. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,984 Messages
    585 Likes Received
    Taylor Kelly is interesting....his throwing motion is completely unconventional but he seems to get the job done and he's a magician at escaping the pocket and picking yardage with his feet. Wouldn't surprise me if he's in the heisman discussion at some point.