1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Pet Cats Thread...

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by silverbear, Apr 20, 2009.

1. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All those guys in SB's list ran as fast or close to 4.5. Notice how many of them are trash and ride the bench.
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    read it again cause you did call me a weasel. but whatever you're just a 56 year old man shooting his mouth off behind a keyboard like Bat. it's cool though it makes you feel tough since you're not anymore. I understand have a nice night responding to every single post.
  3. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nahh let him have this..it's really important to him and his 3 followers.
  4. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    them sound like fighting words to me.
  5. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    some pan out, some don't, is that your clincher? all rookies face a 50/50 chance of busting, or making it, and you'll find alot more 6' 202lb. safeties riding the bench too
  6. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,730 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    Delmas runs a 4.5 too. Is that the criteria for "trash"? So a guy who is much bigger, yet runs just as fast or faster than a favorite of yours (one you believe is pro bowl worthy) is immediately dismissed b/c of his weight?

What if the guy is 6'4? Is 220 still too big? I really am trying to understand.
  7. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,730 Messages
    623 Likes Received

Don't be a follower now. Otherwise someone will bet their life, and the crying will start up all over again. :D
  8. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's just a numbers game. There's alot more of them so of course you'll see alot riding the bench too.
  9. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    so is having few players at a position at a certain weight, the number of successful ones being pretty low

if the sample size of 220lb. safeties isn't that big, isn't it logical to assume that the sample of good ones in that group not being that big either? sounds logical to me
  10. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is about coverage skills and Delmas dominates in that area more than Moore. Which was my original statement but i got my head chewed off because I didn't think Moore was any good in coverage. If he can cover than I don't care how big the guy is. Once again History says that's rare. Moore is a JAG and nothing special from any other googler. He'll be forgotten in 3 years.
  11. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,730 Messages
    623 Likes Received

Bob, don't get sucked in, logic just gets lost around here.
  12. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Once again, when confronted with your own words, disproving one of your assertions, you resort to trying to weasel your way out of it...

You said you don't stir the fecal matter, I provided a quote where you merrily admitted to doing exactly that... so either you're schizophrenic, or you're a liar... which is it, slate??

FWIW, I've also lost all respect for you... which saddens me, I never knew you were like that... your credibility is also shot to hell with me...
  13. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Clearly, your definition of "decent" is asinine; equally clearly, when it comes to football, you're CLUELESS...
  14. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    a big guy who can run and play centerfield, and who shows explosive hitting ability is JAG? what world do you live in?
  15. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wilson,Landry and Sean Jones...who else?
  16. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2: Am I really suppose to care? SHould I cry that the all-mighty silverbear thinks that? Don't flatter yourself.
  17. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm still trying to figure out how being a rare, physical specimen is such a bad thing

I mean isn't the NFL nowadays about finding the biggest and fastest players? I thought it was, guess not in SLATE and Rampage's Bizarro NFL world

all the safeties in this class are seperated by mere inches, there is no clear-cut, best safety in this draft
  18. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Most of the first 9 listed are starters...

Jesus, you really ARE just making this crap up as you go along... how completely pathetic of you, that you can't admit you're wrong, even when your nose is rubbed in it...
  19. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    nope doesn't matter you're clueless just like i'm clueless. but he's not clueless even though he called me a weasel and than said he didn't.
  20. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We are just traveling in circles here. I don't think Moore is anything special and have seen him get smoked many times due to his lateral quickness.

There's Taylor Mays, Then there's the Williams moore's of the world.