1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

PFT: Even Brett Favre's agent thinks Favre is a drama queen

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Jul 19, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    Even Brett Favre's agent thinks Favre is a drama queen

I know were not suppose to talk about religion, but i will not use God's name in vain. If you want to see what was actually said, go to link below:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-favres-agent-thinks-favre-is-a-drama-queen/

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 19, 2010 3:26 PM ET
    Sometimes at PFT we try (and usually fail) to add value to a given quote by trying to say something funny or informative before it. That's not necessary this time.

We present Brett Favre's agent Bus Cook, talking to Men's Journal on the summer day Favre spoke to ESPN about his ankle surgery.

"Brett talked to ------- Ed Werder at ESPN, says he needs ankle surgery. Now why did he do that?" Cook asked. "I've got [Brad] Childress calling. I've got reporters calling all damn morning. -------, why does he have to be such a ------- drama queen? Play, don't play, ------, people are getting sick of it. I'm getting sick of it!

"Why does he have to talk to these people? What good does it do? Ed Werder at ESPN! What's he ever done for anybody other than say, 'Look, look, Mommy, I got this first, ain't I special?' You got problems with surgery, talk to your wife. Why talk to ------- Ed Werder?"

It's somehow heartening that the man perhaps closest to Favre feels just like the rest of us. (Well, except ------- Ed Werder.)

Later Favre enters the office and offers a sheepish apology. Cook's response: "----, Brett. You never learn. You guys go talk. I've got ------- phone calls to make," before poking a finger at Favre. "Thanks to you."

Never thought I'd say this, but I may have to pick up a copy of this month's Men's Journal.
  2. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    sounded like bus cook is pretty ticked off about now:
  3. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,470 Messages
    238 Likes Received
    I guess some people still do talk to Ed Werder....
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Apparently, some people ---------- Ed Werder. :laugh2:
  5. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    when they want attention like favre does, then yes, thats why they talk to ed weiner werder, they know will get blown out of proportion

i was listening to a dvd cowboys i got the other day, and had an excerpt on parcells interview, and parcells was cutting up ed weiner werder, trying to twist something about a former qb that played for cowboys to make a story

and parcells cut werder basically off at the knees,
  6. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,361 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    Share?
  7. Quarterback Coach

Quarterback Coach Benched

1,658 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ed Weredr is my Home Boy!
  8. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    basically werder was trying to start a qb controversey, while reporting more on bledsoe, who replaced an older qb we had, cant think of his name now, but he was like 41, and bledsoe was going to make a story out of bledsoe, and parcells beat him to the punch, saying i know exactly what you want to do, with your story, then parcells left werder hanging with no info that werder wanted, while parcells smiled and laughed at werder

later he said he knew he was a pain in the butt sometimes but some of the media writers were too. :D
  9. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    i cant stand him, :bang2:
  10. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,843 Messages
    69 Likes Received

:eek:

Testaverde
  11. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    yep thats him, werder had a story line he was trying to get parcells to lead into, and parcells wouldnt bite, but parcells lead werder around in that press conference, telling he knew exactly what werder wanted to write up,

:D