1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: PFT:Justin Tuck: Yes, I still hate the Cowboys

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 27, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/27/justin-tuck-yes-i-still-hate-the-cowboys/
    Posted by Michael David Smith on December 27, 2011, 11:17 AM EST
    Getty ImagesGiants defensive end Justin Tuck has said repeatedly that he hates the Cowboys. With the two teams meeting one more time and the NFC East on the line Sunday night, Tuck wants to make clear that nothing has changed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e-tony-romo-company-playoffs-article-1.997062

“I’ve been quoted many times saying I hate the Cowboys and that’s still true,” Tuck told the New York Daily News. “I know our crowd is going to be fired up for this game. Playoff atmosphere, Sunday night, winner take all. I know our fans hate the Cowboys as much as I do. So it will be fun. There you go, I just said it.”
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Now, what dallas cowboys players hate the NY Giants?
  3. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,602 Messages
    490 Likes Received
    Until Jerry Jones decides to invest in some physical players on both sides of the ball we will have to listen to smack like this and know that very little will be done about it,,, that's why the Giants go ahead and say it, very little fear of having to eat those words and NO FEAR of getting punched in the mouth.
  4. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

7,048 Messages
    651 Likes Received
    Who cares about talk?

Do the talking on the field.
  5. SA_Gunslinger

SA_Gunslinger Official CZ Ea-girls hater

4,787 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have no problem with this. In fact, I encourage more of it. I'm so tired of the hand shaking and the post game smiles and asking for autographs and the helping up of players when they're on the ground.......to heck with it all.

More hate.....that's what the NFL needs. Especially within the division.

BRING.....IT......ON.
  6. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,267 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    As someone around these parts has said before...embrace the hate!
  7. tomsanders921

tomsanders921 Well-Known Member

1,066 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    I don't know, but the bigger and more hyped this game becomes, i like our chances less and less.

We don't seem to be a team that shows up in big moments, so it kind of scares me.
  8. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received

...matter of fact the owner will need a blankey and will be in the fetal position sucking his thumb come kickoff. It's a HUGE reason we are so soft and won't win this game. The whole organization is a wuss factory. Don't join that mentality.
  9. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,944 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    I didn't know players, or fans, hating another team led to wins and championships.

Man the Eagles must be like 10 time world champions at this point if hatred does something for the outcome of games.