1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

PFT:Latest draft rumor: Redskins “trying like crazy” to move up

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 15, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-rumor-redskins-trying-like-crazy-to-move-up/
    Latest draft rumor: Redskins “trying like crazy” to move up
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 15, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT

APWe’re not sure if there are more draft rumors this year or we’re just paying attention to them more because we have nothing else to focus on. All we know is that things are only starting to pick up.

The latest rumor we can pass along for you comes from the dean of Houston football writing, John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “I don’t know what they have to offer, but I hear the Redskins are trying like crazy to trade up to get one of the quarterbacks, Blaine Gabbert, I imagine,” McClain writes.

2. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

9,836 Messages
    1,025 Likes Received
    their trying to sabatoge our plan or could this work out for us with peterson falling hopefully. But what is the highest has a corner back ever went in the draft? I'm guessing prolly 5. Peterson is good but i dont think he is good as everyone thinks. I think he might struggle in the nfl unless he lose weight asap. He will end up being a good - great safety if he learns to tackle better.

3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

19,563 Messages
    6,075 Likes Received
    Arent they already short draft picks this year?

4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

63,182 Messages
    15,434 Likes Received
    They talked Redskins and QB's on TA tonight. Said they spoke with Newton. Sounds like there may be some truth to this rumor.

5. Duane

Duane Well-Known Member

6,937 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    I wonder if the Jags or Broncos would take #10, #41 and next year's 1st round pick for #1 or #2?