1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

PFT" Nine Nuggets From Friday at the Combine

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 25, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,091 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/25/eight-nuggets-from-friday-at-lucas-oil-stadium/
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 25, 2011, 3:13 PM EST

1. Cam Newton is not expected to speak with the media as scheduled Friday. A few writers are making a big deal of this, but he’s expected to speak tomorrow. So who really cares? Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett also may not talk until tomorrow; he was scheduled for Friday.

3. The Seahawks will look for a different type of offensive lineman under new line coach Tom Cable. They will look for bigger, more physical linemen instead of smaller types.

7. Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio was high on free agent Bob Sanders and confirmed he passed a physical with the team. He noted that Sanders’ last two issues were freak injuries: torn biceps.
  2. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,213 Messages
    1,180 Likes Received
    Has this fool not seen Revis since he's been in the league?
  3. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of bringing in Bob Sanders on a shorterm incentive laden contract.

Even if the team would do that, it wouldn't stop me from acquiring a safety prospect in the draft if a desirable player dropped to us.