1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: PFT: RG3 tries to bait defensive players into personal fouls

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 17, 2013.

1. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

3,162 Messages
    646 Likes Received
    Actually, it's a perfect example. Kaep has been doing the same thing as RGIII. He just had enough sense to not come out and say it.

Run from the pocket like a running back and you deserve to get hit like one. There shouldn't even be a slide rule. It's a farce.

If Mathews is on my team and I am a defender, I take him out for drinks after that hit on Kaep. It's fooball, not politics. Leave your P.C. b.s. at the door.
  2. tico

tico Active Member

526 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    rule needs to be changed back, but for now he just called out the NFL.. just don't want to see Cousins come in, that's a real QB.
  3. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    WHO'S THE LITTLE BAIT MASTER PLAYING TOMM.
  4. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,856 Messages
    880 Likes Received
    Nah, Matthews was definitely in the wrong. Kaep was well out of bounds and surrounded by packers defenders before Matthews even left his feet.

He clearly made up his mind he was going to tackle him on the play, hence the flag.

RG3 takes a little skip step on his way out of bounds like he might cut back into play, that's the bait.
  5. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

1,633 Messages
    1,108 Likes Received
    We wont have to worry about RG3 in a year or two. His career is fading fast. Cousins is the skins qb of the future
    dallasdave likes this.
  6. DuceizBak

DuceizBak Active Member

424 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    I hope they trade cousins. I don't want them with a competent QB.
  7. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Well said , I hope RGIII gets his clock cleaned today !
  8. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,770 Messages
    1,608 Likes Received
    Well, if he's playing with fire like that, timing his going out of bounds, I hope he doesn't complain when someone knocks the snot out of him and injures him yet again.