1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Anthrax, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Anthrax

Anthrax New Member

58 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Im going to wildwood shore for 4 days starting tomorrow, hope the weather is gona be nice.

Times Yours.

[​IMG]

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,471 Messages
    11,945 Likes Received
    I am just going to do some outside work around the homestead. Landscaping stuff and all of that...and then maybe a nice cookout.

The weather should be nice this weekend and I am hoping everyone has a great weekend...even you dirty eagles fans ;)

3. Anthrax

Anthrax New Member

58 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I though I showered today?
    :confused:

4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,471 Messages
    11,945 Likes Received

If you had to think about it...chances are you didn't. :eek:

Either way....have a great weekend and best wishes to you and your loved ones...just not the eagles players.

5. David

David New Member

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a Donovan McNabb bobble head doll that I'm going to blow-up with fireworks, then I'm going to send em' into pergatory with a 25 dollar rocket. ;) Just kidding.

I am going to hang with the family and BBQ out. Maybe go to the lake. It has rained here in Big D for 18 days straight and it's supposed to be clear just in time for the holiday weekend.

I hope you have a great weekend Anthrax. Stay safe OK. :D