1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

News: PlayerPress: Will Jason Garrett last as Cowboys Coach?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 9, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl U.N.I.T.Y Staff Member

72,186 Messages
    15,308 Likes Received
    Written by Nolan Thomas, Tuesday November 09 2010

With the Cowboys firing Wade Phillips and announcing that offensive coordinator Jason Garrett will be the interim coach, with interim being the key word, will he last once the season is over?

Unless the Cowboys somehow magically turn the season around and win all of their remaining games, it is probably very unlikely that Garrett will be the head coach next season.

Sure, we all know that Garrett was the highest paid assistant coach in the NFL and that he was being groomed to take over as the Cowboys head coach one day. However, that day was not meant to be now.

Read more: http://www.playerpress.com/articles/12356-will-jason-garrett-last-as-cowboys-coach

2. LUVDABOYS

LUVDABOYS Member

239 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I disagree, Garrett is going to be our coach next year at least. I also believe that if he gets the right coaches under him (including an OC) he will be the coach of the Dallas Cowboys for a long time. I really think Garrett will be a very good head coach in a traditional set up. The only question is, will he allow someone else to make the offensive play calls. Regardless I believe he'll be our head coach next year for sure.

3. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,652 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    Garrett will be our coach for a long time

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

2,669 Messages
    780 Likes Received
    I hope so.

5. BigDPlayer

BigDPlayer Active Member

542 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    I hope so as well... a solid, young, SMART, decisive guy like JG.

6. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

4,069 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    You can add 1 more to that list.