1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff game get together for Southern California Zoners

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Trouty, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Trouty

Trouty Caffeine pills and booze ... and Dak Prescott! Zone Supporter

9,934 Messages
    26,696 Likes Received
    @Jstopper and I have begun to organize a get together in Southern Cali for our first playoff game.

It will be at Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) and J and I will be getting there before they open so we can assure we get a spot. I know they fill up as they open, as an ex of mine was a waitress there (and one of my best friends was a waiter their at one point), so I know how they work. They fill up fast during playoff ball.

Here is the address:

Buffalo Wild Wings
    Westfield Mission Valley
    Westfield Mission Valley, 1640 Camino Del Rio N #1376 San Diego, CA 92108

We are all gonna meet up there, but like I said, J and I are doing the hard work by getting the table early, you just need to show up. If you want to drink and tear down on some wings, that's all you, otherwise the viewing is free. J and I are gonna get sloppy drunk so don't worry about having to hold back :)

We want as many SoCal Zoners to show up as possible, and if this works out, we'll do it again. Post in this thread if you're game. We really, really want to rep the Zone well. Get as many peeps in there as possible.

Bye, y'all. :)

2. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

19,980 Messages
    8,737 Likes Received
    Sounds awesome. Don't know when I'd be able to make it coming up as my hours are all over the map for a while, but hopefully I can make one of these meet-ups soon. Have some beer and wings for me though!

3. Jstopper

Jstopper Well-Known Member

2,468 Messages
    2,916 Likes Received
    @Trouty and I have begun to organize a get together in Southern Cali for our first playoff game.

It will be at Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) and trouty and I will be getting there before they open so we can assure we get a spot. I know they fill up as they open, as an ex of mine was a waitress there (and one of my best friends was a waiter their at one point), so I know how they work. They fill up fast during playoff ball.

Here is the address:

Buffalo Wild Wings
    Westfield Mission Valley
    Westfield Mission Valley, 1640 Camino Del Rio N #1376 San Diego, CA 92108

We are all gonna meet up there, but like I said, Trouty and I are doing the hard work by getting the table early, you just need to show up. If you want to drink and tear down on some wings, that's all you, otherwise the viewing is free. Trouty and I are gonna get sloppy drunk so don't worry about having to hold back :)

We want as many SoCal Zoners to show up as possible, and if this works out, we'll do it again. Post in this thread if you're game. We really, really want to rep the Zone well. Get as many peeps in there as possible.

Bye, y'all. :)

Ranching and Trouty like this.
  4. LocimusPrime

LocimusPrime Well-Known Member

8,032 Messages
    17,398 Likes Received
    Sounds awesome! Ima pick up @Ranching, then we are gonna drive through Mexico and pick up @haleyrules then swing back up to SoCal.

haleyrules, dallasdave and Trouty like this.
  5. Trouty

Trouty Caffeine pills and booze ... and Dak Prescott! Zone Supporter

9,934 Messages
    26,696 Likes Received
    We both had an ex and best friend work there, J? :muttley:

6. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

18,719 Messages
    41,437 Likes Received
    Bring some of that rum back with ya.

chris1995, Ranching, Trouty and 2 others like this.
  7. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

5,378 Messages
    15,475 Likes Received
    lol. I will be waiting with some Balboas and Pupusas!!

8. dallasdave

18,719 Messages
    41,437 Likes Received
    don't forget the rum

chris1995, Ranching, Trouty and 2 others like this.
  9. Jstopper

Jstopper Well-Known Member

2,468 Messages
    2,916 Likes Received
    Lol wait are you being serious or funny?

LocimusPrime, Ranching and Trouty like this.
  10. LocimusPrime

8,032 Messages
    17,398 Likes Received
    Road trip road trip! Wait! We can't forget Dave. I'll swing by Dave place first

dallasdave, Trouty and haleyrules like this.
  11. haleyrules

5,378 Messages
    15,475 Likes Received
    Man o man l would love to hook up with you boys and kill some booze and watch football....life just couldn't get better than that.

LocimusPrime, Ranching and Trouty like this.
  12. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

2,388 Messages
    7,505 Likes Received
    I got family in Carlsbad CA, maybe we can crash on their porch. Lol
    Last time i visited all those rich surfer boys didn't know what to make of the long tall Texan wearing a Stetson and chewing on Red Man. That was a great time, need to make it back again someday.

13. haleyrules

5,378 Messages
    15,475 Likes Received
    :lmao:

Trouty, LocimusPrime and Ranching like this.
  14. LocimusPrime

8,032 Messages
    17,398 Likes Received
    @dallasdave pack your gear bro. We're on our way

dallasdave, Trouty and haleyrules like this.
  15. dallasdave

18,719 Messages
    41,437 Likes Received
    :omg:

chris1995, LocimusPrime and Trouty like this.