1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Politico: Palin tells friends: Watch Beck

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Angus, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He has the top show in his time slot. The number 3 rated radio show. He is exposing the Obama administration and HE is the loon????

:lmao2:
  2. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'd take a loon like him over a wise guy like you any day of the week.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Isn't this unbelievable Cajun???
    He is exposing the Van Jones,John Holdrens...and BP thinks Beck is the loon.
    BP...are you or have you ever been on mind altering/expanding drugs?
    It's all right there in front of you...dare to look brother.
  4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    Yes he is a loon.

I guess popularity means you are the best.

So would that mean at one time Britney Spears was the best singer in the land and that she is not a loon?

So does that mean since Obama won the presidency you would agree that he is the best?

But hey...let's get that camera right into our eyes and cry.:laugh2:
  5. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Hard to believe. I can not understand how people cannot see what is going on.

Maybe some of the people were right about Obama. Maybe he IS the anti christ. I mean, he is supposed to deceive many. Only thing I can figure that these people are so blind to what this fraud is doing.
  6. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    Birds of a feather flock together. Maybe you should hang around the wise guy instead of the loon.
  7. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    But in this case, Beck is right. Bit you prefer to make fun of him than actually see the truth he is laying out in front of you. Just one more of the blind.
  8. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    Have you seen me defend van jones or john holdrens...probably because I don't think they deserve it and are nippleheads.

That does not mean beck is not a loon of the highest order and it is a sad day when an over dramatic drama queen has so many followers that believe every word he says.

I keep hearing you rant and rave about learning to think for yourself but it is funny that you and others follow the likes of Beck's every word as gospel and think he is great. Maybe it is you and others who should learn to think for themselves.:laugh2:
  9. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    I am sure that I can find cases where Olberman is right, Where Maddow is right where tweety is right...does not mean I am going to be some drone following every word and think they are great like some follow this beck loon.
  10. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    But you are tearing down a guy who has stated fact after fact and are calling him a loon.

Is this just more of your everyone does it thingy? I mean (I'm sure I can find where olberman or madow was right) Please. Why can't you just admit Beck is right? Maybe that would kill you and you would actually have to take a side.
  11. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    So give me a link to something where you get the idea he is a loon.
  12. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    He can be right in this point...it does not take away from the fact that he is an over dramatic loon.

Can you admit that...doubt you can...or doubt you will.

Furthermore...If I search and find something where Olberman or Maddow is right...will you all of a sudden not say they are leftist loons or drama queens instead of just saying they are right? Be honest with yourself and you know you that you would do the same.
  13. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Why should I? I haven't seen him do nything that would constitute being a loon. Waiting for a link.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    You can wait all you want.

I am not playing this stupid game with you because no matter what link I provide you will not see it the same and eventually act like I never provided a link and ask for it again in the future.

We have played this game in the past on other topics and you have went lock step with what I described above even when someone admitted themselves they were wrong out of there own mouth and you would still argue otherwise.

So I think he is a loon, you think he is great.

I am right, you are wrong.

Prove otherwise.
  15. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have not seen you denounce them either,but to be fair it means nothing.
    However,the accumulation of non congressionally confirmed "czars" is something to be worried about.
    BP,this is no joke.
    I have butted heads with you because frankly,I cannot understand why you find a way to place a laughing emoticon on serious things.
    Maybe you still are under the impression that this is America and that cannot happen here....it is happening.The signs are everywhere.
  16. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    To be truthful, Probably because I think beck is a loon and I think you need medication for anger issues at the very least. Not being mean, just being honest.
  17. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    no BP is just trying to continue the farce that he is impartial.

Beck is out there sometimes and he is definitly over dramatic at times. So what? Only idiots would dismiss him completely as a loon.......

calling BP.....
  18. BrAinPaiNt

60,482 Messages
    3,767 Likes Received
    Fixed that for you.

But then again I think Olberman is a arrogant pompous windbag as well...just not as loony as old beck.

Heck I think Bill has settled down somewhat except for his stalker clips.

The only political show I watch anymore is Morning Joe on occasion, but that will slow down now that football is starting up.
  19. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,456 Messages
    2,153 Likes Received
    I can see ghosts and you could too if you weren't choosing to ignore them.
  20. Dayton Cowboy

Dayton Cowboy Active Member

1,847 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    BP,
    Shep would disagree with anybody that is conservative in nature, that's his nature. He and Geraldo are part of the reason that Fox is fair and balance. They are extremely left of center. Though Shep hides it a little more than Geraldo.

As for Beck, he can be high energy. Does that make him a Loon? Well, you and I will disagree with that one. As for Beck and O'Reilly. They have a friendly banter. You really have to have watched more than once. O'Reilly is one of Beck's biggest supporters. Much like an older brother type. He actually has a weekly segment with Beck on Wednesdays titled "At your Beck and call". So yes, what you saw was Bill giving Beck the business. But it was all in fun. Just setting the record straight on that point you made.