1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Politico: Palin tells friends: Watch Beck

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Angus, Aug 26, 2009.

1. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    I don't like Sarah Palin but never, ever in a million years did I think she was this crazy. Holy crap.

And how can certain posters in this thread NOT think Glenn Beck is anything OTHER than loony after all of his bleating about how Obama's "czars" are all "wicked, evil" people (his words) and going on and on about the Cash for Clunkers CONSPIRACY TO SPY ON YOU WITH COOKIES!11!1 rant, or the video where he drew the Health Care tree and linked it to other wild theories and made the connection between Health Care and the Green Movement that left his entire panel of fellow conservatives speechless at his complete insanity. Uhm, ok.

Glenn Beck is a former alcoholic that acts like he still is one. He's Art Bell-lite. And you people defend this guy just because he doesn't like Obama, and you don't like Obama?

Sarah Palin should shut up. The more she talks, the more she hurts Republicans. Thankfully, Barry's approval ratings keep dipping and as long as health care is in front of the public, they'll keep being angry with democrats and no one will hopefully 1. notice or 2. remember the damage Sarah Palin is unintentionally doing by standing with loonytoons-Beck.
  2. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Quite possibly one of the most asinine posts ever.

Classy as ever there DIAF. you fake republican you.
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received

I heard he also had a "black" baby out of wedlock!
  4. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    I don't care. The man is loony-freakin' toons. And I, you, and most other people here on this board have said much worse about public figures, so spare me the holier-than-thou act.
  5. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    I think that may be the problem. He is a real republican that votes in our primaries. Just because he is republican does not mean he is conservative (which he obviously is not). The question becomes how do we get a person like DIAF and others in our party to fight just as hard against the crazy libs as they do against our own party as envisioned by Reagan?
  6. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    You don't have to. The current democratic party is doing a better job than I could have ever imagined to make all those Obama moderates run away with all of this healthcare mess, and to make sure the Republican moderates stay right where they are.
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Problem is that you come off calling him a loon then assassinate his character. Aren't you one who condemns that?
  8. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    No. Just other people that cry about it, and then turn around and do it. It'd be nice if everyone could not be a complete jerk, but this is politics so that's not going to happen.
  9. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Fair enough. You have become my favorite moderate on the board. That may well cost me my conservative nut job status though.
  10. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think he's a nutjob. The whole Nazi stuff just really was not cool. Its not cool for anybody to use. But he's got this show, and can say what he wants mostly. But I think it also means he and people like him should be more responsible.

If Palin and her peeps want to watch. Then god bless. I feel sorry for them.
  11. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Glenn Beck Wins Wednesday's Cable News Ratings Battle
    By Noel Sheppard
    August 27, 2009 - 19:10 ET

Fox New's Glenn Beck might be losing advertisers, but he continues to remain popular with the public.

In fact, on Wednesday evening, with conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh as his guest -- not to mention NewsBusters' own Seton Motley! -- Beck stole the cable news night.

As reported by TVbytheNumbers.com moments ago:

Though a little scandal might alienate advertisers, it’s pure ratings gold. Last night Glenn Beck had over 3 million viewers at 5pm, second only to O’Reilly for the night. But, Beck had more 25-54 viewers than O’Reilly (888K to 876K). I don’t watch or really even care about the cable news wars, but still…wow. Even though Beck airs before primetime, when there are fewer people watching TV, he had the most 25-54 viewers in the cable news world for the night.

Amazing.

Here are the numbers (demo in first parentheses):

The O’Reilly Factor – 3,303,000 viewers (876,000) (1,468,000)

Glenn Beck – 3,040,000 viewers (888,000) (1,385,000)

Hannity – 2,592,000 viewers (752,000) (1,158,000)

On The Record w/ Greta Van Susteren—2,104,000 viewers (577,000) (985,000)

Special Report with Bret Baier– 2,067,000 viewers (463,000) (881,000)

Fox Report w/Shep Smith–1,590,000 viewers (454,000) (729,000)

Larry King Live—1,182,000 viewers (299,000) (473,000)

Hardball w Chris Matthews—1,123,000 viewers (381,000) (583,000)

Countdown w/ K. Olbermann– 1,091,000 viewers (320,000) (504,000)

Of course, Keith Olbermann will likely tell his viewers that he was number one last night.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...eck-wins-wednesdays-cable-news-ratings-battle
  12. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received

On back to back posts no less.
  13. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Just looked back on the thread.
    Plenty of name calling on Beck,and not a single refutal of his message.
  14. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  15. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Wow, Cajun and Artie are in some serious denial. I never realized how delusional some people really are about politics. Just Wow.