1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Possible trade down scenarios?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by da_whiz_kid, Jan 6, 2013.

1. da_whiz_kid

da_whiz_kid Active Member

866 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    What do you guys think are the more realistic trade down scenarios in the upcoming draft? The 'Boys seem to be in a good position to fill their trenches nicely and could use some more picks to do so. Which teams seem more likely this season to move up to the #18 pick and trade with us some of their picks?
  2. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,914 Messages
    1,191 Likes Received
    I could see the Vikings (24), Packers (27), and Broncos (32) all possibly moving up if one of their favorite players slides a bit. Teams that are good and think they're one or two key players away from being Superbowl contenders are sometimes willing to move up and grab their guy. But, you never know with the draft. It's a crazy time and all sorts of trades and moves are made come draft day.

Also, a team that's already picked in the 1st round may like another player so much they're willing to trade next year's 1st rounder along with a couple others to make it happen. You just never know.
  3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,550 Messages
    1,417 Likes Received
    Rams have an extra pick right around the same area. I see them as more likely to deal unless they want to move up.
  4. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,921 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    I don't know how I feel about trading down this year. Really depends on if Warmack and Cooper are left on the board IMO. If only one is left I really think about taking him.