1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Post SR Bowl Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by LatinMind, Jan 25, 2014.

1. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,131 Messages
    369 Likes Received
    Personally I think he is better suited to a 4-3 with his hand on the ground. He has ample room on is frame to play at 260 Imo and I have no doubt you will see him check I at the combine around that weight and still look chiseled
  2. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,988 Messages
    2,599 Likes Received
    I agree, These stanford guys are the type of guys this team needs. Not affraid of hard work
    unionjack8 likes this.
  3. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

40,565 Messages
    5,180 Likes Received
    Mongo like. Except Donald. Quarles is not always motivated but that can be remedied. Bryant might be very good. I don't know the rest that well. You need a LB in there and I'd like a S.
  4. Western

Western Active Member

130 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Good selections.
    I like the trade ~ but with Jerry as the final say on player selections, I would be concerned.
    Not quite sure I envision Jerry spending 3 of the first 4 picks on the DL. But, maybe Jerry will listen to others.

Substitute Bryant WR for Terrence Brooks FS, from Florida State in the 3rd round.

Logan Thomas ~ intriguing, his accuracy & touch needs work. By sitting a year or two, it might improve his mechanics. He has the prototypical size, though.
    The Broncos drafter Osweiler in the 2nd round in 12' draft. Osweiler only started one year as ASU.
    Logan Thomas has just as much upside as Osweiler. Hence, not quite sure Thomas be there in the 7th round.
    In any event, Dallas needs to start drafting and/or preparing for Romo's successor.
  5. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,988 Messages
    2,599 Likes Received
    Noway, Martavious is going to be beast. His height and speed are going to be a winner for a OC in the nfl. Think of a Alshon Jeffery type.
  6. Western

Western Active Member

130 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Fair enough.
    However weighing the importance of the Safety position vs. Wide Receiver position for Dallas, upgrading the safety position should be the priority.
    Granted, having depth at the WR is nice & a luxury.
    But the safety position needs to be vastly improved.
  7. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,988 Messages
    2,599 Likes Received
    This where people let their wants get in the way of what the coaches are saying. They have 2 S that they really like in Heath and Wilcox. They arent going to give up on them after one yr.
  8. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,697 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    That's pretty much why this team sucks every year. Guys prove they can't play-and the FO refuses to accept it until it's too late.

What a dumb team
  9. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    could be a smokescreen.