1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Prediction Time

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Copperhead, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Copperhead

Copperhead New Member

25 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cowboys 37
    Raiders 28

Moss catches 2 tds
    Porter 1 td but its not enough to beat the Boys.

Julius finally breaks 100 yards and rushes for two tds.
    Our defense will int Collins for a td.
  2. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

31,715 Messages
    2,486 Likes Received
    We're going to take a hellacious beating. This board will be like a morgue come next week. We'll cringe at the level of despair. Perhaps one or two will take their own lives and become Skin's fans. It will get ugly.
  3. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

1,796 Messages
    87 Likes Received
    34 31 Boys, Collins will begin to cry with Ware sitting on his chest screaming "who's yer daddy?" Randy Moss will be hospitalized with menstral cramps.
  4. Ashwynn

Ashwynn Well-Known Member

3,273 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    I have no idea anymore. I dunno if our defense can pitch a shutout, I dunno if we will score 35 or 15. I am gunna drop out of the prediction business, I have been horribly wrong. The one game I thought we would win 28-0 - we lost.

I think we will win, but with Moss and Porter, I have no idea what they will score. could be 0 could be 35.

Cowboys: win, Score: I dunno.

ps. I did not think we would be scoring 25 a game either at this point, pleased as punch we are. But this team will take me a lot longer to figure out their scoring tendencies.
  5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,878 Messages
    2,111 Likes Received
    I think the Cowboys will win and I also think the Defense will do a good job this weekend.
  6. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,645 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Boyz 31 Raiders 27
  7. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    being a Skin's fan?I would kill myself befor I do that :laugh2:

I would say OAk- 27 - Dallas -16
  8. revelations521

revelations521 New Member

68 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ..............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. austintodallas

austintodallas Consider Yourself Sucked

2,413 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Dallas 27 Oakland 17
  10. Canadian BoyzFan

Canadian BoyzFan Active Member

3,315 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Baby Canada has predicted a win of 24-17.
  11. morasp

morasp Well-Known Member

2,705 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    Cowboys 24 Raiders 10

Running game takes it outside. Passing game continues to light it up with no one person to key on. Pile plays the nickel defense at safety and Ware continues to become more of a playmaker with two sacks.
  12. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I love babay canada hey just keep feeding him
  13. followthestar

followthestar Active Member

2,083 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    it IS difficult to guess what this game will look like, but i think i have some idea of what this team is capable of. we can shut down the run i believe. we can limit Moss and Co. to 2 TDs. and we can score 30 points. throw in a couple FGs for them and you get 30-20. that sounds about right.
    i'm also waiting for Ware to impact the opposing QB, but i have no idea when his breakout game will come. i hope its this one, and with the threat of Moss i think we'll put a lot of pressure on Collins. mark me down for 5 sacks - 2 1/2 by Ware...
  14. Tobal

Tobal Well-Known Member

1,988 Messages
    63 Likes Received
    I predict the first time the Raiders complete a pass Ware and Spears will be deemed busts.
  15. cwbyfan72

cwbyfan72 Active Member

878 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Tough one fellas, like all of them this year. I hate to think of Moss destroying us again, but it sure looks like that could be the case. Our offense keeps us alive 28-24.
  16. canters

canters Active Member

1,786 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    If JJ get around 135-150yds., we win 27-21

If they shut JJ down, we lose 31-21.
  17. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The realist in me says the Raiders pick up on a weakness in our secondary that other teams have been having some fun with, only they drive a stake in it with Moss and Porter. The realist says that Bledsoe and company put up an admirable performance with one of the best Cowboys offenses in recent years, but can't match a team that may be 0-3, but has already had to play great opponents such as the Patriots and Eagles, and is looking for one of those "must win games."

The homer in me says that Parcells and staff whip this defense into shape quickly, fix our safeties that can never cover squat, give Henry some new found confidence, adjust the defense and put Newman on the enemy's best receiver, and that with a win after one of the most demoralizing losses in team history, they are back on track. The homer in me also says that the front seven puts on a brilliant demonstration of rushing the passer, especially with some of the rookies like Canty, Ware and Spears stepping up, and helps that secondary get some new confidence. The homer also says that Bledsoe starts getting even more attached to those veteran receivers, is starting to gain his old self back, and throws for almost 400 yards, trying to keep up with any mistakes the defense makes.

I hope the homer is right. :)
  18. cwbyfan72

cwbyfan72 Active Member

878 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I like the homer
  19. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    The Raiders offense is a huge threat but their defense is very vulnerable. It's gonna be tough beating them in their house in a must win game. The Raiders are literally in a corner. They lose this game and Norv could lose the team. The Cowboys poor performance in coverage last week will serve as great motivation to prove that their better that what they showed. I expect both teams to have success on offense but the Cowoys defense is better and will get more stops in the end.

Dallas 31
    Oakland 27
  20. stiletto

stiletto Member

777 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Oakland - 30
    Dallas - 21