1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Prescott is garbage and team isn't going anywhere with him

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by Scandri100, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

2,320 Messages
    2,141 Likes Received
    Don't get me wrong I'm a massive Romosexual. I'm gonna cry when he goes. But saying Prescott is garbage couldn't be more false

2. GIFTS86

GIFTS86 Well-Known Member

660 Messages
    710 Likes Received
    LOL you already knew what was coming next

3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

5,898 Messages
    2,379 Likes Received
    Another bitter Romo troll that looked foolish with Dak.

Time to throw out that Romo jersey. Get one last good cry and be done with it.

haleyrules likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

24,374 Messages
    9,123 Likes Received
    You're boring.

Ranching and haleyrules like this.
  5. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

8,945 Messages
    1,694 Likes Received
    This is the wrong way to get attention, son.

haleyrules likes this.
  6. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

8,945 Messages
    1,694 Likes Received
    Let me add that you have two moderators as followers - so, your days are numbered.

Ranching and dogunwo like this.
  7. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

5,381 Messages
    15,476 Likes Received
    Prescott is the present and the future. Stiffen up the Defense and a Super Bowl parade is forthcoming.

Ranching likes this.
  8. CowboyRoy

5,898 Messages
    2,379 Likes Received
    I would not argue that Romo at this point, is a better pure passer than Dak. After all, Dak is a rookie and Romo a 11 year veteran. Romo can definitely wing the ball.

But lets go over all the things that Dak is better at already and he is only a rookie:

-Dak is already a much better leader than Romo ever was. The way he handles the team, brings them together, gives them confidence and garners the respect of everyone.

-Game management. Head and shoulders above Romo here. Romo wings the ball more, goes for the fancy, big play, throws more picks, takes more sacks and more fumbles.

-Dak's ability to run the ball and use his legs to threaten the defense. And this includes goal line situations. And this helps the run game as well. Picking up first downs and helping there.

-Dak is young, healthy and not prone to crumbling, folding up like a cheap suit any time with a hit. Dak is dependable

All 4 of things these far and away completely out weight the fact that Romo is a better pure passer, at this point in their careers. But lets not sell Dak short in this regard. He was down by 20 against GB and he did just fine passing the ball and getting us back in the game. In a few years, we may not be saying this. But I have no problem crediting Romo for being an incredible passer of the football.

PJTHEDOORS likes this.
  9. CowboyRoy

5,898 Messages
    2,379 Likes Received
    I would have to agree for the most part. But we can see quite clearly how important coaching is in a lot of these games. They come down to the wire. And if that happens for the Cowboys, we are at a disadvantage every time with the hapless Garrett fumbling the in game and clock management. He completely blew the clock management at the end of the first half and the end of the game. It was only the end of the game one that cost us, but that was enough.

So we will either wind up winning NO Superbowls because of Garrett or less because of Garrett. I consider THIS season as a lost opportunity. With great coaching, this team should have at least made the SB.

10. thebigeasy88

thebigeasy88 Well-Known Member

455 Messages
    271 Likes Received
    Please apologize to the troll community as even they wouldn't be this idiotic.

jazzcat22 likes this.
  11. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

15,812 Messages
    6,633 Likes Received
  12. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

18,322 Messages
    9,472 Likes Received
    Trolls...I apologize, as I have been informed on the errors of my ways. I did not mean to insult you......

thebigeasy88 likes this.
  13. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Looking down on you Staff Member

67,652 Messages
    14,477 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

MrPhil and DallasEast like this.
  14. thebigeasy88

thebigeasy88 Well-Known Member

455 Messages
    271 Likes Received
    LOL...well played. Well played!

jazzcat22 likes this.
  15. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

3,959 Messages
    3,574 Likes Received
    Only the last 2 points listed would I put in the Dak column.

16. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

5,311 Messages
    2,588 Likes Received
    Troll

17. AmberBeer

5,311 Messages
    2,588 Likes Received
    I'd tell you that you are losing credibility with your incapacity to admit you were wrong but you have no credibility left to lose.

18. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Looking down on you Staff Member

67,652 Messages
    14,477 Likes Received
    I would tell you that probably 90% of what Risen says about Wentz and Dak is joking with other cowboys fans and too many take him serious. Which he would probably want to scold me for ruining his fun. However they ceased to be funny a long time ago and it is even less funny when people think he is being serious.

dogunwo likes this.
  19. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,129 Messages
    1,541 Likes Received
    I thought it would be safe to return after a little more than a month, but I see someone is still hung over.

20. AmberBeer

5,311 Messages
    2,588 Likes Received
    Isn't that the definition of a Troll who should be banned? Or do you pick and choose who must abide by your rules? Just asking.