1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Presidential Prediction

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Feb 1, 2008.

1. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,207 Messages
    1,262 Likes Received
    i'm pretty sure it's a party foul somewhere to say "rise" and "butt sex" in the same sentence.

but not in brittian.
  2. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,956 Messages
    2,188 Likes Received
    As Crazy Cowboy proves on a daily basis, post count isn't necessarily indicative of time spent responding.;)
  3. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,207 Messages
    1,262 Likes Received
    nice read.
  4. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,956 Messages
    2,188 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  5. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,831 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting!
  6. Mavs Man

Mavs Man All outta bubble gum

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Go Cowboys!
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Said the man with 12,000. :lmao:
  8. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Oh, trust me. I have no fantasy about you. But I noticed you did come to the whole gay thing real quick.

Probably the only human alive with 44 gay animal references right off the cuff.

Maybe you are the one with the fantasy.
  9. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,831 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Or someone who has figured out the intricate nature of a Google search.
  10. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Probably, but I'm sure he knew where to look.

Either way, it's not normal.
  11. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,464 Messages
    924 Likes Received
    Cajun, if you've got an "insult" to throw my way, let loose. Frankly, as I read this you are implying that I'm gay and your tone suggests you think of that as some form of insult.

WWJD? He wouldn't throw out insults like that.

But hey, at least who you are is becoming a bit more clear.
  12. AbeBeta

25,464 Messages
    924 Likes Received
    It isn't normal to want to actually research an issue before spouting off? Again, evidence that our educational system is crumbling.
  13. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    WWJD?

I'm not implying anything. You are the one who brought up fantasies. And since most of your posts and logic are fantasies, I just figured that's what you are about.

BTW, where did I insult you? I've said you are a liar and since you have been unable to present a single bit of evidence that backed up anything you said about Bush being a liar going into Iraq, that right there tells me you are lying. That's not an insult. That's a fact.

The one hurling insults is the one who started blasting Christians. That was an insult.

Ans as for the educational system crumbling...It probably becomes more apparent to you every time you look in the mirror.
  14. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

Wow! That's funny coming from you.
  15. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,158 Messages
    844 Likes Received

Nah.

He's not a priest.
  16. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    That's ignorant.

Funny...but ignorant.

:muttley:
  17. AbeBeta

25,464 Messages
    924 Likes Received
    There is a big difference between blasting a specific Christian who holds some outdated, ignorant, and incorrect beliefs, and blasting the entire religion. I never once blasted the religion. I've blasted the religious right and I've blasted you. There is a difference. I have no beef with Christianity. I do have a beef with people who use Christianity to justify their own prejudices.
  18. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    What prejudice? I have not said I am prejudice against anyone.

You have never posted anything where I said anything that was anti anyone. Why is that? Because you want to rip Christianity in the name of whatever liberal agenda you have.

The problem you have with me is that I don't just sit back and let you people spout off without challenging you. And from the replies you've had, I can see why you hate it. You cannot defend yourself.

Just more pablum.

You've been sufficiently exposed.
  19. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,794 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Blasting the religious right as you call it. Is blasting the bible. The bible is black and white when it comes to homosexuality. That can not be denied. Unless your one of those who pick and chose which scripture in the bible you believe or do not believe.
  20. AbeBeta

25,464 Messages
    924 Likes Received
    I've defended my views over and over -- you reject science so you simply fail to grasp how completely your arguments have been defeated.

Here's a nice riddle for you. If the president never lies and even he says there is a link between oil and climate change, then which one of your arguments do you now believe is wrong?

GW Bush, State of the Union 2007 "America is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that will enable us to live our lives less dependent on oil. And these technologies will help us be better stewards of the environment, and they will help us to confront the serious challenge of global climate change. "