1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Presidential Prediction

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Feb 1, 2008.

1. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,598 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    The argument was that homosexuality is not "natural" because animals don't do it. That was the context.
  2. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,598 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    When your beliefs relate directly to the denial of someone else's rights then G-D right you should get attacked.
  3. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,801 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Technically your not attacking me. You are attacking the Word of God so go right ahead attack away. Because in the end? Every knee will bow and every toungue shall confess

I said earlier we are going to have to agree to dissagree. So I will now step out of this thread and watch it from the sidelines :-D
  4. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,163 Messages
    864 Likes Received

Assuming there is a God....
  5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,524 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Don't let a particular interpretation of the Bible come between you and your faith. No one can presume to possess the authoritative interpretation of the word of God. Just because you don't agree with a particular church doesn't mean that you need to abandon religious belief altogether. Assert an alternative interpretation.
  6. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,801 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I agree 100% as long as you do not get away from the basics. That being that Jesus IS the Son of God and was born to a virgin then died on the cross and raised 3 days later
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Again, I never said Bush didn't lie. You said he lied about going into Iraq. I said tell me one lie where he did. You failed to produce that lie. This is what we are arguing over. If you are going to ask me if Bush ever lied, I would tell you heck yes. But that's not what we are arguing over.
  8. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    I think we have all let this thread go a little too far.

But mostly I am to blame for letting it go so far so I apologize.

Thread closed and let's keep the religious attacks away from the zone in future threads.