1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Price versus Morgan

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Nors, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,796 Messages
    1,635 Likes Received
    I feel the opposite - I have SO much seen enough of this guy (Morgan). He simply can't catch the ball on a regular basis. Not in his tenure at Cleveland and not here.

Not only is he a waste of a roster spot, if he plays thursday, he'd be taking experience away from others like Crayton et al.
  2. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Price - I watched him a lot in 2002. He and Bledsoe really clicked. He is very dangerous after the catch. A constant threat to break a big play. He had 95 catches and 1250 yards. He was not a good fit in Atlanta. He'd be a stud depth WR for us.

Bledsoe - Parcells - get this done fast.
  3. Waffle

Waffle Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

3,379 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Unless his skills have deteriorated rapidly since 2002, I say let's get him!
  4. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,843 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    So hypotthetically, how would your depth charts look?

Mine

1 Key
    2 Glenn
    3 Crayton
    4 Price
    5 Crowder/ Copper

Trade Morgan for a half decent vet OLB, or a 5th rounder.
  5. JDSmith

JDSmith New Member

1,669 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I doubt Price would come here to be the 4th WR. And I don't want to demote Crayton, I think he's earned his spot and he's got a chance to develop into a very good WR if he gets the playing time.
  6. Mike 1967

Mike 1967 New Member

2,771 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would hate to see that happen.

Would like to see Craytons performance in consistent real time action...not spot action.

He has come through every time in both preseason and real games. This guy could be the best possession receiver currently on our roster.
  7. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,364 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    man o man. last year we were the '98 jets and now we want to be the 2002 bills.