1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Question for the Romo haters.

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Scranton Tiger, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Scranton Tiger

Scranton Tiger New Member

377 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Is Favre a choke artist? There is no question that had Romo lost an NFC Championship game that way, the haters here would be calling for Tony to be crucified. The Zone would probably crash because the haters would be on total meltdown. That now makes two Favre has lost the same way. So haters, what's the verdict?
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yes he is.
  3. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,467 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    I think fate just has him going out a loser..

His last game as a Packer ends with an INT against the Giants that saw him go home and watch the SB as a loser.

His last game as a Jet ends with an INT that knocked his team out and saw him go home and watch the SB as a loser.

His last game? as a Viking ends with an INT that knocks his team and saw him go home and watch the SB as a loser.

Just saying..
  4. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,199 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    I called the Favre interception.

And yeah, if Romo had done it the media would be all over him. Today, all they're saying about Favre is, "Awww... Poor fella."

But he's the biggest choke artist of them all. He'll get you there, but he'll cost you in the end.
  5. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    McNabb has to top Favre. He's lost 4 NFC Championship games and 1 Superbowl in embarrassing fashion. LMAO