1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Question, if we traded choice to buffalo, what draft picks have to give to move up?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 26, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    i read one of our super guys on this board, Hos about a player the cowboys have that a team wants in the top 5

my question is this, if we traded and can trade say choice (doesnt gailey know choice personally coaching him at georgia) what other draft picks would we have to give up to move up in buffalos spot to possibly get peterson?:bow:

mind you im not in favor of trading choice if we could but just say what if?
  2. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,645 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    probably our 3rd rounder also.
  3. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,329 Messages
    274 Likes Received
    Why in the heck would Buffalo want Choice? When would he ever get on the field?

You think they'd make a draft move for a backup RB in the deal? Spiller is the real deal up there.
  4. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Buffalo has plenty of RB's, they dont need Tashard Choice
  5. Shinywalrus

Shinywalrus Active Member

1,740 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    If by "deal" you mean $18,000 per rushing yard, yes, that is certainly a deal of a particular type.
  6. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    im not specificallysaying its choice, the top 5 team in the draft this year might not even be buffalo that wants one of our players i was just theorizing what if it was choice if buffalo was the team taht wanted one of our players and what would it cost to move up to get peterson