1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Quincy's Jets Debut

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by jcblanco22, Sep 3, 2004.

1. jcblanco22

jcblanco22 Active Member

1,334 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    9-21, 77 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT.
    2 rushes, 14 yards.

Seems like he came in as the #2 behind Brooks Bollinger tonight. Also of note, Ken Yon-Rambo had a big game for the Jets, 4 catches, 103 yards.
  2. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pennington started.
  3. BadMeetsEvil

BadMeetsEvil New Member

123 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Before one makes a remark on the INT.

It was at the WR chest. He had it in his hands and let it pop out, and of course.. INT. Q can't find any luck.
  4. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    One of the problems McNabb has, there wasn't much touch on the ball, he threw it too hard.
  5. lspain1

lspain1 Active Member

4,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I guess I don't think that kind of miss goes much against the QB. It is a drop. Receivers are paid to catch. The QB can make it easier but if the ball gets there, the receiver should catch it.

McNabb gets a little bit of a bum rap on this. Accuracy can be questioned but velocity mostly not. Farve, for example, has always thrown a hard ball. When he got receivers that could catch his passes, his stats really took off.
  6. Bobo

Bobo New Member

911 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rambo has a big game and is cut? Behind Moss and McCariens, I didn't know they had much depth other than Chrebet, and he may not have much left in the tank. Is he healthy now?
  7. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Guys getting late reps usually are cut city.

The Quincy throw was right there. The WR was hit in the hands and muffed it.
  8. Bobo

Bobo New Member

911 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah I just looked at his preseason stats, and most was done in the last game. Oh well. Maybe he can get a job with the Titans, since half the WR's (along with half the team) are hurt :mad:
  9. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,724 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    He can't find his accuracy either. :D