1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Quite possibly, the best Romo highlight vid I've ever seen..

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by fatboygixxer, Jun 8, 2013.

1. fatboygixxer

fatboygixxer Active Member

245 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    The video quality is some of the worst I've seen, but the creator of this vid truly captured something..ENJOY!!

[youtube]TBEgZBeuHMM[/youtube]
  2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,026 Messages
    293 Likes Received
    I can't wait for the season to start.

Good stuff.
  3. JakeCamp12

JakeCamp12 Well-Known Member

2,139 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    Watching all of the different highlights reminded me of the time Chris Cooley said he was better than Jason Witten....:lmao:
  4. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

1,626 Messages
    929 Likes Received
    Romo has had to make himself an escape artist QB..He has became one of the most exciting QB's in the NFL because of this..He has also made to many mistakes because of this...Overall, you have to admire what Tony does. He has carried this team. I hope one day he doesn't have to...
  5. DezBRomo9

DezBRomo9 Not enough blitzing.. Zone Supporter

1,635 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    He's a great player and clearly a leader. Will be one of our Top 3 ever at the position because Roger and Troy clearly are not getting knocked off. Romo on that Falcons team last year wins a SB IMO. The guy runs for his life nearly every passing play and still completes 65+% of his throws. I think having Frederick hear and hopefully a rejuvenated Free plus some competition elsewhere we will see a season close to his 36TD/10INT year..
  6. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,657 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Great video. Wish they added some stuff in from last year because he literally put us in the position for the division. Pulling people off the street to play defense
  7. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    It's a shame these plays of Romo exist by the hundreds, but people look at three or four negative plays to define his career
  8. pugilist

pugilist dwarecwby311

2,698 Messages
    798 Likes Received
    lol @ the end
  9. GoCowboysGo

GoCowboysGo Active Member

980 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    With a QB who can scramble like that, who needs a decent OL? ;) :rolleyes:
  10. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks for that video. Romo is a great player.

:)
  11. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,720 Messages
    1,807 Likes Received
    That is very true. Why his haters hate him is beyond me. If Romo was not on those teams the Cowboys would be lucky to win 8 games!

But I have learned to just consider the source of those posters and just move on.
  12. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

11,896 Messages
    1,210 Likes Received
    It's a shame that some of those great plays by Romo didn't occur in games and during moments that define a QB's career. His career has been defined by a few negative plays because of when those negative plays occurred.
  13. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,720 Messages
    1,807 Likes Received
    What about the plays that he has made to win games, huh? None of that counts, right?

:cool:
  14. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,437 Messages
    256 Likes Received
    He made a couple of great, clutch passes late in the playoff game against the Giants in '07 but Crayton dropped one and pulled up on another. If that big mouthed choker Crayton did HIS job, Romo would ready have appeared in a SB (no way GB beats us). Romo had some great, clutch late season games in '09 when they won the division and in the playoffs. He played very well late in '11 including a 4TD near perfect performance against the Giants. But none of those things matter. Only a bobbled snap as a holder and picks against the Skins last year. The guy has been a helluva QB for this team since '06 but it takes a TEAM to win. Those who don't appreciate Romo simply do not know football. Period.
  15. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    That was a fun video, and I remembered all of those plays......

At my age, I can only seem to remember Cowboy highlights lol:D
  16. Avenger

Avenger Member

226 Messages
    23 Likes Received

Absolutely right.
  17. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,030 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    wow we actually had a deep game with TO
  18. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Extreme exaggeration is a bit extreme..
  19. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,545 Messages
    5,471 Likes Received
    That's my quarterback.

He's still a Jedi Knight.
  20. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Yeah but if you look at all the games people look to (Off the top of my head I guess it's Seattle, NYG, and Washington this year) Romo played decent enough to get a win. But the bottom line is that it's a team effort, but people like to forget Patrick Crayton's stone hands, and defenses that got ran all over.